Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Animal Nut!

Default What is your ....

favorite thing about your dog.

Mine is snuggling them in bed at night. We all get nice and cozy, pile in bed and watch movies and snuggle. They even look so forward to that. When I say, "Night Night" time they all get perked up and jump into bed. It's the best feeling. I just love them so much, there my whole world.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Mine would be playing with Teagan. She is a freaking hilarious. And she gets so excited and happy when we start playing she is just too funny and too cute for her own good. I love my dog!

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 03-07-2010, 12:32 PM
overdogged

Mushroom: the way he gently noms his stuffies. It makes me melt every time. He's a big-headed brute, but he's so gentle with all of his bearbears.

Luce: when I wake up in the morning and she's curled up against my back with her chin on my neck. She is my heart.

Steve: he is so much fun to train. He's smart and he's funny and he's always always willing to play whatever game I ask of him.
and Bean FDCh-S
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Top Dog

Dance: What's not to love about Dance? Really, if it wasn't for her aversion to strangers, she'd be about as perfect as they come. But if I had to choose a favourite it would be her ever so happy, exuberant attitude. She's just so much fun, and I can't help but smile and laugh when I'm around her.

Ripley: Haha, at this point, I don't know. He's just such a jerk lately in his new stage. But I do like how he tries to please me, and I also like how much fun he has in everything he does. He's just a big, goofy puppy at heart still.

Keira: Her super sweet, sucky personality. She's the ultimate velcro dog.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 03-07-2010, 02:56 PM
BusterLove

Just the essence of Buster. The way he only lets himself really relax just around me.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Top Dog

The way she is such a wiggly worm wanting cuddles in the morning. Such a sweetie pie. I know she just wants to be fed lol.

The way she forgives me my inadequacies as an owner and a trainer, she has been and continues to be an incredible teacher.

Her bizarre ability to look like other animals sometimes... wolf, squirrel, camel, deer, lion. (Ok, very vaguely. Only I admit to noticing!).
Old 03-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Tweleve Enthusiest

Ares: Training him used to be my favorite thing about him. He was always such an eager worker and intelligent and determined to get it right. It was his favorite thing too. Now that he's retired, I have had to find other favorite things - like when I do things he's not happy about (grooming, taking away something that he shouldn't have, sitting a little too close while he has a hoof) and he trusts me completely - which took years to build. I also love watching him get zoomies and I love how he gets cuter every day. He's my heart dog, and as obnoxious as he can be, there's almost nothing about him that I don't love.

Morgan: My favorite thing about her is snuggling. She'll just lie there forever and her being so relaxed takes away all my stress. A very close second is how wonderful she is with the other dogs and her abilities to teach them all manners without any physical aggression.

Tyr: I love his stealth watch dog mode. He will plant himself between me and a perceived threat and not make a sounds while he watches.

Nyx: I'm not sure. She's by far the most challenging dog I've ever owned and at times I seriously consider rehoming her. She's very difficult to live with, difficult to train, and basically a PITA. She's high drive, high energy, reactive, lacks self control and is very demanding. Yet somehow she's becoming a second heart dog. I'd say I most love watching her trust and her social skills improve daily.

Extreme owner of four herding dogs

puzzles, poetry and so much more ~ Doggy Puzzles created by me
sleep!!!
My dog Votes!
proud member of the MUMS 2009 7th place team CISRA 2009 1st place team SUMS 2009 2nd place team
Old 03-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

T-Bone's goofyness. She always blossoms up so much when I start laughing. She is such a clown at heart and makes me laugh when I really need it. I also love the way she snuggles with me, it's so soothing.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm All Ears

Summer- God everything... She is my heart. I love how in tune she is with people and how well she reads people. I love her calm demeanor and grace. I love when she's sleepy she'll shove her head into me and grunt.

Mia- Lol, oh man... I love how funny she is, how busy. I love her naughty streak and how freaking smart she is. She learns from everything all the time. But most of all I love the quiet times. They're few and far between but she reserves her affection and snuggles for me and only me. When she's really sleepy I pick her up and she just melts into me and goes to sleep.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Animal Nut!

Quote:
Summer- God everything... She is my heart. I love how in tune she is with people and how well she reads people. I love her calm demeanor and grace. I love when she's sleepy she'll shove her head into me and grunt.
That is a good way to put it, my animals are my heart too. Mia sounds like Rocky and Jack with the naughty streak.

I also love when they greet you when you come home. You just feel so loved. Mine start jumping like crazy on me so excited. Even if I've just been gone 10 minutes. They just get so happy to see us.