Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 09-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Top Dog

Default 3 dogs trying to *sniff* out a new home

These three dogs can be adopted by people in the Maryland area.

Cupcake

Hi! My name is Cupcake. I'm a loving sweet 10 year 2 month old female Shepherd mix and I'm such a doll unless you happen to be a cat. I'm known to chase cats. However I'm great with kids and other dogs. Since I chace cats, I ended up in a kennel, but I'm very loving and I eat, sleep, and enjoy time outside and enjoy people company. I'm such an angel. If you want to adopt me, please e-mail [email protected] for more information. I'm looking for a foster or forever home where I can be loved for the rest of my life.

Junebug

Hi, I'm Junebug a 1 year 5 month old female German Shepherd mix and I'm looking for a forever home where I don't need to worry about being left alone for to long or being with cats. I'm great with other dogs and kids. I like to play with squeaky toys and it's very hard not to love me. Could you be my family? If so, e-mail [email protected] to get more information about me. http://photobucket.com/albums/b317/F...bugadoptme.jpg

Leah

Hi, My name's Leah and I'm a Bearded Collie / Terrier mix and my family moved and couldn't bring me along so now I'm looking for a new home. I'm 2 years old and a 28 pound bundle of energy. I don't get along with other dogs, small kids, or cats. I really need to be the number one in your life. I'm really cute and would do better with an expirienced owner. If you want to adopt ne, please e-mail [email protected]