Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:12 AM
FoxyWench's Avatar
FoxyWench FoxyWench is offline
Salty Sea Dog
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 7,308
Default

well smelal fluffy dogs are always girls UNLESS you just have 2 in which case everyoens abreeder and 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl no matter what...

ruby is a girl...but shes hard to miss she is very feminine looking...
jasper is always a girl...i think its cause hes small, but seriously folks hes got testicles and NO hair to hide them...i still ahve people ask me "are you sure" at which point i just lift him up and go "yup see, penis!" generally accounts for some shocked faces but when i dont i have people as me over and over "are you SURE its a boy" its like No im not sure i have no idea what that strange looking belly button and 2 "tumors" are all about.

the wowies are all girls no matter what you say, long haired chihuahaus are ALL girls, it doesnt matter who your talking to, what you say, poor dodger hes got issues as it is and people constantly tell him hes a girl....

charlie, hes ALWAYS a girl, cockers only come in one sex. in their defence i generally keep his fringe long which hides everything, hes neithered so no evidence from behind and hes got very "girly" eyelashes.
__________________

I wonder if other dogs think Cresties are members of some weird religious cult?

Adventures In Cluck Clucks, watch them grow @
http://suburbancluckclucks.blogspot.com

Hand Made Fleece Blankets

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Dekka's Avatar
Dekka Dekka is offline
Just try me..
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,234
Default

Dekka, for some reason, is assumed to be a boy. Even though she is always wearing a pink collar.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:17 AM
xpaeanx's Avatar
xpaeanx xpaeanx is offline
<----Thanks Allie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 7,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekka View Post
Dekka, for some reason, is assumed to be a boy. Even though she is always wearing a pink collar.
It's because she's a JRT..... maybe combined with the 'tude. LOL.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Fran101's Avatar
Fran101 Fran101 is offline
Resident fainting goat
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 12,256
Default

Romeo is always a girl lol might have something to do with the pink leash
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:24 AM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyWench View Post
well smelal fluffy dogs are always girls UNLESS you just have 2 in which case everyoens abreeder and 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl no matter what...
This is so true! When Tucker was a puppy, people would ask if Rylie and Chloe were the mom and dad
__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:25 AM
~Jessie~'s Avatar
~Jessie~ ~Jessie~ is offline
Chihuahua Power!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 19,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fransheska101 View Post
Romeo is always a girl lol might have something to do with the pink leash
Haha, Tucker has a pink harness.
__________________

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:30 AM
Laurelin's Avatar
Laurelin Laurelin is offline
I'm All Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 28,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
VIctor has been called a girl more times than I can count...once he was called Gertrude. He would be so ashamed if he knew for he is quite hte macho dude.
Haha that's how I felt about Beau. Beau to me is very obviously male, especially when compared to the other paps. But when we have all 5 out together we rarely get asked about gender. It's more about 'Oh my look at the little herd of dogs!' But on his own he was called a girl all the time. He has a big, masculine head to me.
__________________
Mia CGC
Summer TG2 TBAD
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Laurelin's Avatar
Laurelin Laurelin is offline
I'm All Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 28,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
This is so true! When Tucker was a puppy, people would ask if Rylie and Chloe were the mom and dad
When we had Nikki, Trey, Beau and Rose they always always asked if nikki and Trey were Beau and Rose's parents. Yeah the two shelties popped out two papillons for puppies.
__________________
Mia CGC
Summer TG2 TBAD
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-15-2010, 10:53 AM
PoodleMommy PoodleMommy is offline
Yorkie Love
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyWench View Post
well smelal fluffy dogs are always girls UNLESS you just have 2 in which case everyoens abreeder and 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl no matter what...

very true... whenever people find out one is a boy and one is a girl, they always ask if I am breeding them, when I tell them no, they always tell me I should when I inform them that Armani doesnt have the necessary parts anymore, they always respond with "what a shame" Like because I have a boy and a girl I am supposed to breed them.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-15-2010, 11:07 AM
bubbatd's Avatar
bubbatd bubbatd is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 64,812
Default

Ollie always has a smile on his face and is refered to as "she " ,
__________________
A light for all who are crossing dark times.


http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site