Layla the Boxerdog and Middie the Blur

noludoru

Bored Now.
Layla came over for a playdate a while back. Intros were hard (Middie has gotten VERY leash-reactive - he does fine at FOHA, but everywhere else. . .) but eventually things went well and they played for a bit until Stupid ran into one of the metal fence posts. He was limping pretty badly, so that was the end of that.

Who? Me?

Does NOT have to look at camera.

RabidBoxer.

Even more crappy pics:

WHEEE

And what Emma hs to say about dogs:

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Aww aren't they cute! I love boxer grins. :)

Maybe sometime when you're feeling better I can help you work with Middie's leash reactivity. I am actually very good at handling leash reactive dogs. (wish I had some time to work with the ones at FOHA :/).

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aww, isn't she a sweetie!

Sometime you're going to have to show Middie where he lost his brains at, because he obviously really needs them.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Zoom, to use a saying my mom likes, sometimes Middie just "doesn't have the brains God gave animal crackers."
OMG. That's the perfect description of Middie!

Zoomy, most of his issues boil down to being so excited he doesn't have time to think... then again, I've seen him make incredibly stupid, premeditated decisions before. Like jumping off a rock into a 70-100' ravine and nearly dragging me with him. That would have seriously injured or killed us both and he was just happy-go-lucky about the whole thing and barely noticed being jerked back onto the rock.

I miss my stoopit dog, though. I haven't even petted him in three days. :( I've just been waving at him when he follows my mom to my bedroom door.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Awww...tell Middie that he holds the magic cure to your feeling better and he needs to come visit you post haste!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Awww...tell Middie that he holds the magic cure to your feeling better and he needs to come visit you post haste!
It's not the best idea. :( He's a complete clutz and usually jabs me in the stomach with his paws. If he does that right now he could send me to the hospital. I'm going to try to go downstairs today to sit with him for a bit - he doesn't do that if I'm standing or sitting in a chair, just when we're snuggling in bed.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Aww, isn't she a sweetie!

Sometime you're going to have to show Middie where he lost his brains at, because he obviously really needs them.
your mean!

HE just needs glasses.

Love the Emma photo as well.

Members online

No members online now.