Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I run with scissors

Default Purebred Belgian Malinois pup for adoption

If were able to have a dog right now, he would sooooo be mine, but I can't. Thought I'd post it in case anyone here can give this guy a home. I have never seen a malinois in a shelter and I'd hate to see him end up in the wrong hands.

White River Humane Society Adoptions

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Chihuahua Power!

What happened to Phoenix?

That Belgian is a cutie... I hope she lands in the right hands.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 02-09-2010, 07:36 PM
I run with scissors

Phoenix was rehomed. I gave him to a rescue. It's a long story with a lot of drama that I'd rather not relive. Suffice it to say - no more dogs in this house for a while.

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Behavior Nerd

Gosh and Bedford isn't the most educated area when it comes to dogs - I wonder why she ended up in a shelter.

Old 02-10-2010, 10:51 AM
I run with scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Gosh and Bedford isn't the most educated area when it comes to dogs - I wonder why she ended up in a shelter.
There are soooo many dog fighting rings in southern Indiana. I've emailed 2 rescues to see if they can pull her before she ends up a fighting dog. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Active Pup

I'm not seeing a mal on their adoptable pets page. I am only 3 hours from Bedford and lost my mal to a brain tumor in September. I would be more than willing to go pull her and foster or potentially adopt her.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:58 PM
I run with scissors

She's not on there anymore. I hope she got adopted by someone with some knowledge about mals. I never did hear back from the rescues I contacted about her.

Barrie, I'm sorry about your loss. I lost my GSD to a brain tumor in November 2009. One of the hardest things I've ever gone through.