Show results.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Solo and her litter sister were entered in baby puppy. Neither of them got anything.

Thier Dam, Melody got a Gr 1 in one of the shows and another of thier breeder's dogs finished his GrCh.

Oh well. First show, they will do better.

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Oh, no worries!! Soooooo much can change from that age to maturity. I've seen dogs that looked like crap at one year, but looked really good at three.

Your girl is a pretty puppy and IMHO she looks well put together. I really like her topline.

My girl is going through a gangly stage. She's built more like a performance cardigan then a show cardi, but I'm sure we can get a Ch. on her. :)

Our first puppy match is this coming Spring.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Sam - That's their mom Medlody. Im not sure if you were commenting on that pic or the pics in other threads.

Im not worried. Ive shown lots of dogs before. Its what I do ;) She looked verry nice at 8 weeks, so what ever happens between now and 2, no worries

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
No, you posted a yellow beagle pup on a puppy thread that I remembered b/c she caught my eye.

So you are a handler? What a cool job. :)

I just recently learned who Jimmy Moses was. heheheheheh

Take care!

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Oh OK. I wasnt sure wich dog you were talking about. The other thread was my girl Solo, who is in the Phillipines untill she finishes there.

I am a all breed handler. Its more of a hoby. I dont do it full time. Yet ;)

Members online

No members online now.