Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 06-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Pam

Occupation: None right now. I have a law degree and one semester left for an MSW (masters in social work), so we will see what I end up doing.

about your dog(s): Annabelle, almost 3 year old black and white Shih Tzu and Ash (though he gets called Pug more than anything and his real name is Bruce Campbell), a 2 year old fawn Pug. Looking to add another when an adoption works out.

Interests: Been really sick lately and not doing as much as I used to like, but I love photography, drawing/painting (would love to get into classes for all this stuff), music (I play bass), tattoos, dinosaurs , animals, my family

Favorite music: I have a hard time picking favorites in anything. I like classic rock, punk, lots of things. Some favorite bands are Tool, The Misfits, A Perfect Circle, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, singing 80s songs with my best friend

Favorite book: Don't have just one. I like Crime and Punishment, Of Love and Other Demons by Marquez, simple reading for in the bath like Stephen King or John Saul or Dean Koontz, Harry Potter

Favorite quote: "liar, lawyer, mirror show me, what's the difference?". It's a song lyric, but it makes me remember why I got involved in law in the first place and it's to do good--not make money or suck people dry

PICTURE OF YOU

Most recent of my son and me on Mother's day

A couple months ago when I got my hair cut last

Damien and I at the hospital when he was born
Old 06-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Top Dog

This is an embarrassingly stupid picture of me, but I think it's kind of cute and portrays me pretty well so I'll share it.

Beach, for my best friend's 20th b-day. We were playing volleyball with "Partypuss", the blow-up octopus that is a symbol of summer and parties and we bring to all parties during the summer. Actually we have an array of them and the bigger the party the more partypusses we bring.

Zach is on the left, and my best friend of 18 years and sidekick Emily (her new aussie puppy maddie is somewhere lost in the picture forum) is on the right

My wrists are actually normal and work properly irl.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 06-14-2010, 12:59 AM
Original Twin

A recent pic that amuses me.

And another.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Twin 2.0

Lookin' hawt there, twinnie.

Totally need to come to DSM and hang out with more hot tattooed people.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Sit! Good dog.

I think this about sums me up.....

And one with a friend because I think I look super happy and I love the photo, and it's not often you get a genuine smile in photomagrafs. This was only taken Saturday.

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Top Dog

Found the only halfway decent photo of me and Murphy currently in existence. Forgive the goofy expression, apparently it defies the laws of the universe for both of us to look at the camera and look normal.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 06-14-2010, 10:46 PM
Crazy Dog!

I'll jump in. I post sporadically, but I have been here a few years now.

Nickname/Preferred name: Erin

Occupation: Student; hoping to get into the nursing program soon, Office slave/paper pusher at a busy Dr.'s Office. I do whatever I need to do whenever I need to do it. Filing, pulling insurance claims, working the front desk, answering phones, taking patients where they need to go, supply shopping, paper shredding, etc

about your dog(s):

Carrie- ACD; 8yrs old, AKC conformation Ch; AKC agility/rally titles; USDAA and NADAC agility titles; working on getting her TDI so we can do therapy work. mom to Rumor

Rumor- ACD; 4yrs old, Rumor is my heart dog, She's "special" a challenge in every sense of the word, but beyond smart. No titles, probably will never have any due to severe human/dog reactivity issues. She's fearful. She *does* do some herding, so maybe when she's 10 we can title in that

Zen- ACD; 8 months; Conformation, agility, rally, obedience, herding, therapy hopeful. Everything is awesome so far.

Interests: Dogs, competing, training, etc. Hiking, outdoor stuff, music, camping etc

Favorite music: Fav. genre would be punk rock

Favorite book: Oh, I have quite a few. I'm an avid reader when I have time.

Favorite quote: No idea.

Ok, I CANNOT get flickr to work tonight. So if someone has any advice for posting the pictures I'd be more than happy to provide a few.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Behavior Nerd

Hey I'll jump in too and we can have 2 Erins in a row.

Nickname/Preferred name: Erin

Occupation: Currently the behavior coordinator at a large animal shelter, but after I move in July I'll be starting my own in-home dog training business.

about your dog(s):

Maggie: 11yo F/S Border Collie/Cattle Dog cross; main job now is couch warmer, but she's dabbling in herding currently, has been a Delta Society Pet Partner (therapy animal) with me for about 7 years, and has competed and titled in agility.

Ziva: 3yo F/S Corgi/JRT/BC? cross; currently competing in USDAA agility at the Advanced level, Delta Society Pet Partner for 1 year, main demo and target dog for my dog training work, currently working towards becoming an Animal Assisted Crisis Response dog. We may try Rally in the future.

Kestrel: 18mo M/N Cattle Dog mix (maybe with Malinois?); just started competing in USDAA agility and USDDN disc dog and we're just starting out in herding and possibly dock dog. Also my main hiking dog and is in training as a dog-dog aggression rehab dog.

Interests: Dog sports, hiking, rollerblading, reading, surfin' the interwebs

Favorite music: Country; current favorite artist is Easton Corbin.

Favorite book: Hard to choose, but I do like the Aunt Dimity mystery series.

Favorite quote: I have several, one is "Always keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go." - Louise Priscoll

Pic from this spring with Kes:

Old 07-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Nickname/Preferred name:

Pixie (on here anyways) or Sam/Samantha (NEVER Sammy)

about your dog(s):

Maggie May (5 year old female American Cocker Spaniel), Sawyer (2 year old, male Labrador Retriever), and Morrison (1 year old male Lab/Beagle/Basset? mix. All pieces of my heart.

Interests: Music, film, art, animals, roller derby, and skateboarding

Favorite music: A little bit of everything

Favorite book: "Gone With The Wind"

Favorite quote:

“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.”-

Jim Morrison

I know I posted before on this. But I didn't fill out the thing above. And I got a new haircut. So new boring pictures.

Not a big fan of this pic. But this was right after I got my haircut for a wedding and the dress I wore.
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)

Last edited by PixieSticksandTricks; 07-02-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Are you dead yet?

Chazhound is hot! All of you =D

Someone told me to post a new pic, so here. =P Basics is someone I play an online game with, I took the picture to incite rage because they seem to think they don't smell.

regardless it's the most recent picture of me!