Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 04-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Top Dog

Nickname/Preferred name: Maria
about your dog(s): Amber is a 9 year old anatolian mix. She was my first dog. Junior is a chihuahua/whippet (a whiwawa)
Interests: dogs, photography, music
Favorite music:anything but country (I love Taylor Swift though)
Favorite book: I don't know..
Favorite quote: Live like you're on the bottom, even when you're on the top. (Or something like that..lol)

Pic?

With my boyfriend.

An incredibly over-exaggerated smile. lol
Old 04-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Let it be

I missed this thread! How? I have no idea. So here I go.

The old thread is well..old. lol and pretty outdated so I figured we needed a new one for the new year!

Nickname/Preferred name: My name is Paige Adele, but everyone shortens it to Paige. So that'll do fine.

Age: Still a youngling. Not even legal to drink in the states. :| But Im legal here up North, so it doesn't matter.

about your dog(s): Bandit is my four year old Border Collie that doesn't do a whole heck of a lot. He's a pet rock in a BC costume.

Interests: Horses, diet, mountain biking, massage

Favorite music: Oi!

Favorite book: Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind

Favorite quote: "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

PICTURE OF YOU

Bandit and I.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Navy Sister

Quote:
My name is Paige Adele
Really? My middle name is Adele as well
knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Let it be

Yupp. It was actually my given name at birth. I was Adele-Paige but it got switched around due to some family issues. It was my Grandmother's name who passed away when my mom was 9. I had a last name switch (had my mom's boyfriend's last name at the time) and when she switched my last name she did a reverse on my name. I've always just gone by Paige.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 PM
No thumbs = No mutiny

I don't usually participate in these, but I'll try something less comfortable for me today and see how it goes.

Nickname/Preferred name: Amber/Moonlight, I don't really mind. My nickname as a kid was Bambam. I don't really like that one though.

Occupation: CSR for an optical cable manufacturer. As ungodly exciting as that is, I hope to go back to school.

about your dog(s): Kya, 7 yrs old, chihuahua, my heart. Chloe, 2 yrs old, chinese crested, a quirky, lively crazy-pill. River, 8 months, chinese crested, a total cuddle-bug sweetie-pie.

Interests: Drawing, painting, hiking, reading, traveling, learning more about animals.

Favorite music: Classic rock, Aerosmith, Queen, Eagles, etc. I'll listen to most anything though.

Favorite book: The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb. I love to read.

Favorite quote: Don't dream it, be it.

Be prepared to be horrified.....

River---Kya---Chloe---Fiona

Check out hairless dog rescue:
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AB20.html
Old 06-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

I've put this off for awhile, just because of the pictures :P

Nickname/Preferred name: Kat, Katherine, Oak, Oakash.... Anythings good.

about your dog(s): Suzie, a spaniel mix. She was a stray and is just about the perfect dog in the world. She could use a little more energy, but I love my crazy girl.

Interests: Chaz.... Softball, swimming, Dogs, Gardening, Watching my Bros games with my friends, hanging out with friends.

Favorite music: I like a little bit of everything

Favorite book: The Phantom Tollbooth, the Mysterious Benedict Society, the Rangers Apprentice.

Favorite quote: I don't have one....

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:20 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Nickname/Preferred name: My real name is Andrea...don't really care what you call me, with in reason.

Occupation: I'm currently employed as a Kennel Technician and Bather at a vet clinic. (Which means I scoop poop and wash nasty dogs! LOL) Also a student at Purdue University.

About your dog(s): Chloe, the three year old issuey, pain in the butt, why did I ever get this dog? Collie/Australian Shepherd mix and Rose, the senior muttly who looks and acts even more saint like since she has Chloe as a sister.

Interests: Reading, writing, playing piano, behavior (both human and animal), and of course...dogs.

Favorite music: I like a little bit of everything. Lyrics is what really gets me hooked on a song, although the music does help, too. I really like Within Temptation and anything by Nobuo Uematsu.

Favorite book: Gosh, I can't pick just one. How about authors? Jim Butcher, Laurell K Hamilton, Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, Terry Goodkind (to an extent), Karen Chance...and the Vampire Knight manga. <3

Favorite quote: Do I have to pick one? Hmmmm.....The Wizard Rules by Terry Goodkind have to be some of my favorite quotes of all time: Wizard's Rules - Sword of Truth Wiki - Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule, Magic

And most recent picture (me and two of my siblings, and Chloe):

Old 06-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Top Dog

crazy_paws, don't be silly. Why would anyone be horrified? You're very pretty

We have some really good looking people posting here
Old 06-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Top Dog

Oh my gosh, Dekka. You look nothing like I imagined. I don't mean I thought you were ugly or anything--just different. Are you seriously 34?! You look amazing
Old 06-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Top Dog

I love seeing my " family " !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/