Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 02-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Felurian

Default Photos

I just want to remark on the quality of the photography in the galleries. It is great! There are so many talented people posting expressive, artistic, well composed and funny photos of their pets. Your pictures of your companions make us smile, and laugh, and say "awwwww," and "oooohhh," and sometimes they even make us tear up when your friends remind us of friends we've lost. You guys may not realize just how good your photos are. (Yes, I live in East Tennessee, so I guess I should use "y'all," but I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and it's just never worked its way into my vocabulary.)

Anyway, I'd just like to encourage and applaud you for your efforts. Many of these photos would be wonderful pics for calendars. Maybe there are shelters or other animal charities in your areas that need to raise money and might think about publishing a calendar. Your photos would make great calendars.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Renee
Old 02-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Show Dog

Gee,thanks Renee,but your photos of Shiva are really cute and good! I could never get Luke to stay that still even if he was sleeping!