Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-29-2010, 09:03 PM
tessa_s212

We recently had a small-medium dog done at the clinic I work at, and it was right around the 800-1100 price range, if I remember right.

Also, I know we do this, and other clinics might too. We always give a very high estimate. We let them know it COULD be cheaper, but we still give them the high estimate, so that if it does end up costing more (time involved in surgery, recovery, etc), they know what to expect. So... maybe they were giving high end too, and it might not even cost that much?

Pming you!
Old 01-29-2010, 09:49 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessa_s212 View Post
Also, I know we do this, and other clinics might too. We always give a very high estimate. We let them know it COULD be cheaper, but we still give them the high estimate, so that if it does end up costing more (time involved in surgery, recovery, etc), they know what to expect. So... maybe they were giving high end too, and it might not even cost that much?
Oh, I really hope so!!!
Mia also had a mamory tumor, so when she got spayed & had it removed (and sent to a lab) it went waaay over the estamite. But, the mass was bigger than they originally thought...

*sigh* thanks for the thoughts & vibes everyone!

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 01-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Big Dog

Sorry to hear this. Hope you are able to get the money together quickly! Poor Mia. Sounds like it's pretty painful for her.