Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

Question DA question

Ok I need your guys opinion and thoughts. My brothes bestfriend Brandon has this 11 month old GSD Mindy who is really sweet, but I am confused if she might be starting to develope DA. She tore into his parents dog the other day pretty bad. But the situation set up was this: His parents rescued this BC pup who is about 5 months old named Lucy and Sneakers who is 14 year old small little mutt started snapping at Lucy as old dogs sometimes do to annoying little puppies, well anyways I guess that is what set off Mindy to attack Sneakers. And Mindy did hurt her pretty bad.

So do you think this could be a continuing problem for Mindy getting worse with DA. Mindy is at are place alot and I dont want something to happen to my little Teagan. And I would hopefully want to help Brandon with this problem if I can. She was very well socialized as a puppy, but she did have some fear issues as a young puppy as well. She is a BYB puppy and the breeders let Brandon take her home at 6 weeks of age. Crazy I know.

And are GSD natoriouse for DA problems?

Thanks Chaz Friends!

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff