Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Chazhound Dog Meets


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:47 AM
LilahRoot's Avatar
LilahRoot LilahRoot is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,027
Default Anyone in Colorado...

... want to meet up for a doggie play date? I have a papillon puppy and a shnauzer/corgi mix. They are both small, but play pretty rough. It would have to wait until after they heal from their spay and neuter this month, and until Root gets his last set of shots.

Anyone interested? Does anyone know of a good dog park or somewhere that we can meet? I just moved out here and need to make some friends. I seem to only get along with people that like dogs, so I guess this would be a good place to start!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

ETA: You're down in the Springs, awesome. That's not too far of a trip and I've got a few parties coming up down there!

Colorado is a pretty dog friendly place! Once the weather warms up, there's a doggie meetup group that I'm a part of/unoffical photographer for and they've got a nifty set up at one of the boarding/daycare places in Lakewood.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-27-2010, 12:41 PM
LilahRoot's Avatar
LilahRoot LilahRoot is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

ETA: You're down in the Springs, awesome. That's not too far of a trip and I've got a few parties coming up down there!

Colorado is a pretty dog friendly place! Once the weather warms up, there's a doggie meetup group that I'm a part of/unoffical photographer for and they've got a nifty set up at one of the boarding/daycare places in Lakewood.
OH yay! Let me know when! Is it ok to bring more than one dog? I'm completely new to this, so if there is anything that I have to do first let me know!

BTW the two that are coming will be spayed, neutered and utd on all shots.

I'm so excited!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

We can always meet up anytime too. I'm going to be in the Springs, well, passing through on my way to Pueblo, on Friday. I am going to try and leave here a bit early, as there are a handful of Chazzers down there and I need to deliver a box to a customer of mine too. Maybe we can do lunch or something?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-27-2010, 08:04 PM
LilahRoot's Avatar
LilahRoot LilahRoot is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
We can always meet up anytime too. I'm going to be in the Springs, well, passing through on my way to Pueblo, on Friday. I am going to try and leave here a bit early, as there are a handful of Chazzers down there and I need to deliver a box to a customer of mine too. Maybe we can do lunch or something?
Aww poo! I won't be able to do Friday. The husband has the car and he is out in the field this week.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
AGonzalez AGonzalez is offline
Not a lurker
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,702
Default

They have a dog park over near my house on Palmer Park, also some of the local fields and such are pretty mellow about letting dogs off leash (we use the baseball field for Schutzhund training) the one over on Janitel off of Circle I think it is (it's in my GPS). So those are a few ideas of where you might be able to take your pups, there are several dog parks around here though.

I'm usually around on weekends when my ex is around to watch the kiddos, so if you want to do something on a weekend or on a 4 day, let me know!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Cheetah's Avatar
Cheetah Cheetah is offline
Fluffy Corgi Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Posts: 1,080
Default

I'm in the Springs! I've yet to visit a dog park down here though. But I do walk my dogs sometimes at Palmer Park and the Garden of the Gods.

Also, up in Littleton, CO, there is a monthly corgi meetup, and corgi mixes are always welcome! I attend with Shippo any time I can. I'll PM you with the info if you're interested in that. =3
__________________

Eevee
13-year-old F Border Collie Mix - My Heart Dog!
Ravinel Fox Magick, CGC (Shippo)
8-year-old M Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Cheetah's Training Blog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-28-2010, 12:12 PM
LilahRoot's Avatar
LilahRoot LilahRoot is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACampbell0304 View Post
They have a dog park over near my house on Palmer Park, also some of the local fields and such are pretty mellow about letting dogs off leash (we use the baseball field for Schutzhund training) the one over on Janitel off of Circle I think it is (it's in my GPS). So those are a few ideas of where you might be able to take your pups, there are several dog parks around here though.

I'm usually around on weekends when my ex is around to watch the kiddos, so if you want to do something on a weekend or on a 4 day, let me know!
Sweet! Definately!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2010, 12:13 PM
LilahRoot's Avatar
LilahRoot LilahRoot is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
I'm in the Springs! I've yet to visit a dog park down here though. But I do walk my dogs sometimes at Palmer Park and the Garden of the Gods.

Also, up in Littleton, CO, there is a monthly corgi meetup, and corgi mixes are always welcome! I attend with Shippo any time I can. I'll PM you with the info if you're interested in that. =3
Yes, yes, yes! I seriously need to make some friends. Not that I'm an oober loser, but most people that aren't into dogs just don't last as friends with me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

BUMP!

We should try and put this together soon, like maybe even this week! I need to meet some new people!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site