Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-26-2010, 12:15 PM
PSD Partner

Default Wonderful Way to start the new year

I have to admit 2009 sucked big time. Worst year to date. But this year is already shaping up to looking bright. I am newly engaged as of Christmas. I adore his family and they have accepted me as well. I do joke with them though that they tolerate me just to have Sheena around. lol I am looking into buying a home hopefully in the very near future and on top of that just got confirmation today that a breeding that has been planned for a while has finally taken place and puppies are expected. I am getting a female pup from the litter to restart my breeding program. Still have the same dreams and plans. Polar confirmed that I can do it and is awsome proof that it is worth it. Yes it is another White Shepherd. I am sticking to the breed I know and love. Just wanted to share my good news. Hope everyones year is going as well as mine. Sheena sends tail wags to all her buddies.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Yorkie Love

glad that things are looking bright for you... it is always best to start the new year on the right foot!