Tails Of The City
The Pap is the dog of the week in the SA chronicle, I thought you guys might like this article, plus this little tidbit from it.
Famous Papillon owners include:
* King Henry II allegedly spent upwards of 100,000 crowns on his papillons.
* Marie Antoinette is said to have walked to the guillotine clutching her small dog under her arm. According to the story, her pup was spared and cared for in a building in Paris still called the Papillon House.
* Madame de Pompadour and Henry III had a Phalene, and possessed a strong devotion to the breed.
* Porn star Ron Jeremy has two Papillons, named Jenna and Tiffany, who can be spotted in the backgrounds of some of his movies.
* Legendary screen star Lauren Bacall never travels without her own well-behaved Papillon.
* Singer Christina Aguilera owns two Papillons, Chewy and Stinky.
* Artist Eliza Leahy owns a Papillon, Gem, who is also a Psychiatric Service Dog.