I'm crying

Brattina88

Yes - there are groups of people trying to work to get these dogs out, change this, etc but there are just so many dogs, and no where for them to go. Very sad :( :(

ACooper

Why would they do it like that?! I've never heard of that, that's sick. Are they injecting the same stuff as regular euthanasia? Why not just inject it in the blood stream?

elegy

overdogged
i didn't think it was legal? i guess it depends state to state. or maybe it's just that i've always worked with ethical people.

there is occasionally good reason- we've done it on cats who were so debilitated, emaciated, and dehydrated that it wasn't possible to find a viable vein, but those cats were masked down to unconsciousness with gas anesthesia first. i've done it with my rats, but again, they're masked down first.

for healthy dogs? there is no good reason. if you can't hit a vein, you shouldn't be there. and that's not even touching the subject of whether these dogs should be pts.

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
i didn't think it was legal? i guess it depends state to state. or maybe it's just that i've always worked with ethical people.

there is occasionally good reason- we've done it on cats who were so debilitated, emaciated, and dehydrated that it wasn't possible to find a viable vein, but those cats were masked down to unconsciousness with gas anesthesia first. i've done it with my rats, but again, they're masked down first.

for healthy dogs? there is no good reason. if you can't hit a vein, you shouldn't be there. and that's not even touching the subject of whether these dogs should be pts.
Technically, it would be 'quicker', probably the method chosen by someone who does waaaaay too many and has lost all compassion. Sad all the way around.

Sad to know about it... Well I heard a news also that there's such place in Asia where adults(human) who were wasted or some beggars would be place at a certain Lost and Found and without further notice to the family they will be put to death and their ashes will be used as fertilizer to the national crops... It's sad to know all these kind of news...

Members online

No members online now.