Lol Pixie

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Pixie is a great watch dog when people knock on the door she barks (thats what we want) but she does it because she is excited for company. Anyways usually afterwards she is still into hearing her own voice and she and I go back and forth barking (yes i bark at her) at each other or whining and she loves it. She barks every now and again jsut a few barks their low and rumbly and her old owner said thats how she talks to us.

Anyways the computer is in my room and my chair is by the side of my bed. Well Pixie was up on my bed and she was laying her head on my shoulder (she does it alot when im on the computer). Lol and she was sitting there with her head on my shoulder and all of a sudden she let out a big bark! Right in my ear! Lol I had to laugh though.

Fran27

Boris does that too... As soon as he hears people in the street, or in the middle of the night when a cat comes home lol :( When we order pizza it's a nightmare, he goes totally balistic and he's wagging his tail like mad.

Let's see the bright side, if someone wants to rub our house they will probably just run the other way, lol.

filarotten

Fila the love
The house can be totally silent or your into a tv show and all at once Roxie will do this deep loud bark. It has made me jump a few times. I am sure it would scare a prowler also. They would probably run.

Jack did that last night...it was about 3am and he starting barking like crazy then he sat up in bed (he's usually under the covers...LOL :D ) and stared at the door and groweled for about 30 minutes which totally freaked me out. :eek:

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Denaluvscorgis said:
Jack did that last night...it was about 3am and he starting barking like crazy then he sat up in bed (he's usually under the covers...LOL :D ) and stared at the door and groweled for about 30 minutes which totally freaked me out. :eek:
That would have freaked me out too (Pixie sleeps under the covers too!). Don't you hate when dogs do that? Especially when your on edge already?

Members online

No members online now.