Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:50 AM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

Zhucca, it might be better for your health if you lived 'vicariously' through WoH instead.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Zhucca's Avatar
Zhucca Zhucca is offline
Lab Love
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alberta, Canada.
Posts: 1,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Zhucca, it might be better for your health if you lived 'vicariously' through WoH instead.

Okay, I'm embarassed now. LOL



and WoH I just want a beezer (very badly). I don't have one yet.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Gypsydals's Avatar
Gypsydals Gypsydals is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,795
Default

Zhucca, Omg they are such a handful. LOL Ivans breeder has a bare christmas tree because of her youngest beezer.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Zhucca's Avatar
Zhucca Zhucca is offline
Lab Love
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alberta, Canada.
Posts: 1,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsydals View Post
Zhucca, Omg they are such a handful. LOL Ivans breeder has a bare christmas tree because of her youngest beezer.




I like a challenge.

WoH, What state does this breeder live in? I'm always curious to find out how Ibizan Hounds do in the winter... Since it's is a very valid concern for me as I live in Canada where our winter can sometimes be a bit harsh.. (-20 to -40 some days) Obviously a coat and booties would be necessary but nonetheless.

Is this your first Ibizan Hound?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Romy's Avatar
Romy Romy is offline
Taxiderpy
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 9,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsydals View Post
Zhucca, Omg they are such a handful. LOL Ivans breeder has a bare christmas tree because of her youngest beezer.
When we visited some beezers in person, oh my gosh they were awesome, but decided to wait until we own a place because they were so into everything.

So what does my husband go out and get instead? Wirehaired pointing griffon. THAT was smart. I wish we had gotten a beezer instead, lol.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-18-2009, 03:16 PM
WorkofHeart's Avatar
WorkofHeart WorkofHeart is offline
Puppy Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhucca View Post


I like a challenge.

WoH, What state does this breeder live in? I'm always curious to find out how Ibizan Hounds do in the winter... Since it's is a very valid concern for me as I live in Canada where our winter can sometimes be a bit harsh.. (-20 to -40 some days) Obviously a coat and booties would be necessary but nonetheless.

Is this your first Ibizan Hound?
She lives in VA. And yes, this is my first Ibizan!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-18-2009, 03:18 PM
WorkofHeart's Avatar
WorkofHeart WorkofHeart is offline
Puppy Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 85
Default

5 day old babies #1, 2, and 3 look bigger than everyone else, don't they?

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-18-2009, 05:59 PM
crazy_paws's Avatar
crazy_paws crazy_paws is offline
No thumbs = No mutiny
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 1,417
Default

Oooh, color me jealous! Beezers are gorgeous.

In Va, too, maybe I could visit her when I'm in the position to get one.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-18-2009, 07:19 PM
WorkofHeart's Avatar
WorkofHeart WorkofHeart is offline
Puppy Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_paws View Post
Oooh, color me jealous! Beezers are gorgeous.

In Va, too, maybe I could visit her when I'm in the position to get one.
She's planning a 2010/2011 litter too
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-18-2009, 08:02 PM
crazy_paws's Avatar
crazy_paws crazy_paws is offline
No thumbs = No mutiny
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 1,417
Default

Oooh, you're very persuasive!

I think my pups may look a little like bunnies when they run though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site