Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Baxter'smybaby's Avatar
Baxter'smybaby Baxter'smybaby is offline
swimming upstream
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 21,976
Default

gorgeous collar!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-06-2009, 01:54 PM
bubbatd's Avatar
bubbatd bubbatd is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 64,812
Default

What fun !!! I wish I could have been part of SS this year !! Please everyone post pictures !!
__________________
A light for all who are crossing dark times.


http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Toller_08's Avatar
Toller_08 Toller_08 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,155
Default

Adorable pictures! I'm so glad Finn's enjoying all of his gifts! The collar was my favourite of all of them -- I searched and searched for a nice boy collar for him, and finally found one that I hoped you would like as well.
__________________


Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:17 PM
AllieMackie's Avatar
AllieMackie AllieMackie is offline
Wookie Collie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
Adorable pictures! I'm so glad Finn's enjoying all of his gifts! The collar was my favourite of all of them -- I searched and searched for a nice boy collar for him, and finally found one that I hoped you would like as well.
I LOVE it. It's so hard to find good boy collars, and you found an awesome one! He's wearing it as we speak - the rest of his collars are 3/4" from when he was younger, but 1" collars like the one you got us show up SO much better with his fur!

I don't have my camera nearby, but right at this moment, no joke, Finn is gnawing on his Nylabone, resting on top of his dinosaur eggtoy, wearing his collar. :P Making good use of his gifts.
__________________


Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Toller_08's Avatar
Toller_08 Toller_08 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
I LOVE it. It's so hard to find good boy collars, and you found an awesome one! He's wearing it as we speak - the rest of his collars are 3/4" from when he was younger, but 1" collars like the one you got us show up SO much better with his fur!

I don't have my camera nearby, but right at this moment, no joke, Finn is gnawing on his Nylabone, resting on top of his dinosaur eggtoy, wearing his collar. :P Making good use of his gifts.
I was a little worried about the width, but I figured that if Dance can wear a 1" comfortably, Finn should be able to as well since they're similar in size. Silverfoot makes the same size in 3/4" as well, but the store didn't have any masculine patterns in that width for some reason. I had so much fun shopping for him -- there were so many more things I wanted to include in your package, LOL. As soon as I signed up for SS I kept hoping that you and Finn would be my recipients, so I was totally shocked when I got my PM saying that you were!
__________________


Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:37 PM
AllieMackie's Avatar
AllieMackie AllieMackie is offline
Wookie Collie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
I was a little worried about the width, but I figured that if Dance can wear a 1" comfortably, Finn should be able to as well since they're similar in size. Silverfoot makes the same size in 3/4" as well, but the store didn't have any masculine patterns in that width for some reason. I had so much fun shopping for him -- there were so many more things I wanted to include in your package, LOL. As soon as I signed up for SS I kept hoping that you and Finn would be my recipients, so I was totally shocked when I got my PM saying that you were!
Awww! <3 That makes me happy.

And yeah, the 1" fits like a dream. I think from now on I'm getting him 1" collars. Like I said, with the longer fur on his neck patterns show up MUCH better, and I feel like the collar is more sturdy for his size.
__________________


Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Bailey08's Avatar
Bailey08 Bailey08 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,467
Default

Yay for the SS reveal! (And for some Finnegan pictures )

Toller, great job!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-06-2009, 03:54 PM
AllieMackie's Avatar
AllieMackie AllieMackie is offline
Wookie Collie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey08 View Post
Yay for the SS reveal! (And for some Finnegan pictures )

Toller, great job!
I was debating revealing so early, since I know a lot of folks haven't even sent theirs yet (myself included!) but when I opened the gifts and saw the adorable card, I HAD to.

She did do a great job, didn't she?
__________________


Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-06-2009, 04:24 PM
colliewog's Avatar
colliewog colliewog is offline
Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 2,297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
VERY NICE.........I love that collar too!

BUT THIS:


OMG.........this cracked me up! The look on his face is PRICELESS! I know, and I've seen lots of border collies, aussies, and herders general, but I swear I think Finn has THE most expressive face/eyes EVEH!
That's an "OMG ... it SQUEAKS TOO? AWESOME!!" look.
__________________
Katie + the Workin' Girls

~Smooth Collies~

URO1 CH "Smidgen" RA,WW-RN,CGC,TT,HIC,VC (2/3 CA)
URO2 CH "Dora" RN,CGC,TT,HIC,VC (2/3 CA)

~American Hairless Terriers (coated)~
UFR USR GRCH 'PR' "OE" TT (UKC Total Dog Award winner)
UFR USR GRCH 'PR' "Spud" TT (UKC Total Dog Award winner)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-06-2009, 04:35 PM
bubbatd's Avatar
bubbatd bubbatd is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 64,812
Default

Loved that one too !
__________________
A light for all who are crossing dark times.


http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site