Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-05-2009, 07:42 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default THe money finding point

Today there were so many people at the holiday sale that Victor and I were feeling a little overwhelmed and decided to go outside for some fresh air. THere is an area of grass in front of a car repair business that is frequented by quite a few rabbits. Victor always looks over there with hope and I tease him about finding the wascallly rabbits. So we are creeping up..step by step..just because I think he is as pretty as can be when he stands like that. He went on point right at the edge of the grass where it meets the fence. DAng if there wasn't a 5 dollar bill there. I am sure it was a coincidence, but I am going to pretend it was on purpose.

We were discussing the totem pole to some people and how it will be at the ARt Unleashed auction next year. THe topic of Victor's trick or treating came up and the people I did a small boston terrier pendent for gave me 15 dollars to put in Victors' account for the GAbrial fund. FOr those that don't know, the GAbrial fund is for animals that come in injured that would otherwise be pts. It is Victor and my cause. So we will add this 5 to it making his total 798 dollars. Think he and I will look for more wabbits tomorrow!

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 12-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Top Dog

Wonderful !!! Point away Victor ! You know the smell of money !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 12-05-2009, 08:41 PM
<--------Orson

Now THAT is the kind of pointer EVERYONE needs!

*note to self* Start training Orson to sniff out money! LOL
Old 12-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
Today there were so many people at the holiday sale that Victor and I were feeling a little overwhelmed and decided to go outside for some fresh air. THere is an area of grass in front of a car repair business that is frequented by quite a few rabbits. Victor always looks over there with hope and I tease him about finding the wascallly rabbits. So we are creeping up..step by step..just because I think he is as pretty as can be when he stands like that. He went on point right at the edge of the grass where it meets the fence. DAng if there wasn't a 5 dollar bill there. I am sure it was a coincidence, but I am going to pretend it was on purpose.
Is their anyway at all that Victor could teach Lola that trick. She is always sniffing around sometimes to much when walking on grass and I keep telling her to sniff for money.

Can someone please kill this flea before it jumps on Lola
Old 12-05-2009, 11:48 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I will ask him.

HE knows money is important and was always very proud when I took his collection out of his bucket and told him what a good job he had done. Maybe that is why. Mostly I think it was pure accident but it might be fun to see. IF he knew the money he would find would by him burgers I would have no problem with inspiration.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 12-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Love my pets

Hope he keeps the scent!