Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Water Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoodleMommy View Post
hate to bump this thread at all, but isn't anyone getting bored yet?
I'm BEYOND tired of him. He makes my blood boil with his lies about some things. But, he's not going anywhere, so why let his lies be spread without saying anything?

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 11-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Top Dog

I think being an extremist kicks butt compared to being ignorant and abusive! WooHoo! Go us!

There are people here who are not professional dog people who BLOW ME AWAY with the work they have done with their dogs. I've seen videos of focused, eager, happy dogs working with their owners. I've seen photos of dogs who, whether they are a breed I particularly admire or not, look like such incredibly healthy, fit, pleasant examples of dogdom that I can't help but be drawn to them.

And I have just about peed myself reading some of the posts from...others.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybeth727 View Post
We did it exactly the way the book said to use it - made sure it was put on correctly, used quick tug-and-release corrections, the works. In the seven years we had that dog, she NEVER learned to walk on leash without pulling, even with daily walks and exercise before the walk.
That's because you aren't training him properly to walk on a leash or there's a combined problem that he's higher in the pack than you so is directing you where to go.

Give me the dog and the choke chain and a week; trust me you'll see him leash trained. And it certainly be through Ceasar Milan style methods!

I'm not going to sit the dog on a psycologist chair and try to talk to him why he's not learning the leash.

He's a dog and certainly isn't going to lead my pack. That's the first thing Ceasar taught me. I saw all his videos.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:12 PM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

why dont you go going the cesar milan forum? he has two forums and a few yahoo groups.

you would be more appreciated there.

Last edited by dogsarebetter; 11-25-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: said something against the rules
Old 11-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Your Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
That's because you aren't training him properly to walk on a leash or there's a combined problem that he's higher in the pack than you so is directing you where to go.

Give me the dog and the choke chain and a week; trust me you'll see him leash trained. And it certainly be through Ceasar Milan style methods!

I'm not going to sit the dog on a psycologist chair and try to talk to him why he's not learning the leash.

He's a dog and certainly isn't going to lead my pack. That's the first thing Ceasar taught me. I saw all his videos.
I watch a lot of episodes of Cake Boss . . . does that make me a cake?
Watching episodes of Say Yes to the Dress . . . am I now a wedding dress?

Dude, you've had your dog for like 5 minutes. Get a clue before you open your yap and give out horrid advice that ISN'T based on hands on learning. If you drop your weird narcissistic streak and just READ the forum and LEARN different ways of thought and THEN develop your own opinions, you'd be a much more useful member of this forum.

Oldham's Goddess of War CGC, PSA1, CL1-F "Teeny"
Connors' Baloo CGC, TT "Blue"
Old 11-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
If you drop your weird narcissistic streak and just READ the forum and LEARN different ways of thought and THEN develop your own opinions, you'd be a much more useful member of this forum

If he did that, he couldn't be a troll and initiate this inane and idol chit chat. I sure won't waste my time on someone like this.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

I wouldn't let you touch my dogs with a ten foot pole Crush. In fact, I wouldn't let you in the same area as my dogs.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 11-25-2009, 11:53 PM
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
I wouldn't let you touch my dogs with a ten foot pole Crush. In fact, I wouldn't let you in the same area as my dogs.
Yeah very much like they are your human children. Those are more statements that would match someone speaking of humans - not animals.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
Yeah very much like they are your human children. Those are more statements that would match someone speaking of humans - not animals.
No the reason is not because I consider them to be children, my dogs are treated like dogs rightly so. It's because they're care is my responsibility and it's a commitment I made to them when I brought them into my home.

And quite frankly the way you talk I wouldn't trust you not to harm them...which says a lot about you sir.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 11-26-2009, 12:11 AM
Twin 2.0

Aaaaand we're done here. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

And take your dog to the vet. Any dog that is "marked down" by 50% IS A SICK DOG AND NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Closed Thread