Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-20-2009, 11:25 AM

Default Johnny Depp..sexiest man?

now don't get me wrong here..I loves me some John, long as he is dressed as the pirate (which is probably more kinky than I want to get in to) I DO love a 'dark' mysteriously sexy man, BUT his interviews of late leave me COLD. so...who is your sexy?

I'll grab Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, a dose of Harrison Ford, a little bit of Brad Pitt (altho he also is beginning to annoy me more often than not). toss in some young stuff....and there are plenty these days..LOL

you?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Resident fainting goat

lol im going to sound like a total teen cliche, but Robert Pattinson,Taylor Lautner or Zac Efron would've been my choices
Ryan Reynolds would also be an option i loved him in the proposal

Matt Lanter is a hotie 2 but he isn't very well known so I doubt he would make the cut lol

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Top Dog

I love Johnny. I think he deserves the title. I never used to like Pitt but he's growing on me. And, for younger guys...Channing Tatum.

I also think Jason Segel is incredibly sexy. I think I'm alone in that club, though.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Felurian

Well, I have strange tastes in men anyway, but I prefer the James Hetfield types, physically, lol. But none of it works if what's going on in their heads doesn't turn me on.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I definitely don't think he's the sexiest man alive.

I much prefer types like Adam Brody and Michael C. Hall.

I'm weird, I know

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 11-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Top Dog

Shemar Moore

Old 11-20-2009, 01:27 PM
<--------Orson

Definitely NOT Depp..........he's ok at best, never thought he was hot, not even WAY back in the "21 Jump Street" days when he didn't have wrinkles, LOL

We are talking LOOKS and SEX APPEAL right? Not acting ability?

Ryan Reynolds has some kind of charm that makes him very sexy to me.

Of course Ben Afleck, I know, he's not a popular choice around here but I find him SEXY to look at, He's got that hometown boy smile or something! I love him with Jennifer Garner too.........they seem like such good parents, which makes him even SEXIER to me

Keanue Reeves, but ONLY in the movie Point Break.......LOL, I could watch him in that movie all day long. The movie itself, meh.........but Keanue was HAWT in that movie (bad acting and all!)

And Brad Pitt.......but again, ONLY in the movie Interview With a Vampire. I find he's a major TURN OFF anymore, ever since he got with AJ I don't even want to hear about him, LOL, but Interview With a Vampire was before all that and I can clear that out of my mind to watch! LOL
Old 11-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Walks into Mordor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Definitely NOT Depp..........he's ok at best, never thought he was hot, not even WAY back in the "21 Jump Street" days when he didn't have wrinkles, LOL
I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that! I've never found Depp sexy in the least. Umm...no.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:34 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gempress View Post
I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that! I've never found Depp sexy in the least. Umm...no.
Nope, you're not alone! He's always been too much on the scrawny side for my liking. Too feminine, small hands, small build, probably small feet........etc etc etc
Old 11-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gempress View Post
You're not the only one. The whole eye makeup thing in his pirate outfit sort of weirded me out. I kept imagining that Jack Sparrow would smell like fish, BO, and booze. Bleh.

Call me strange, but most hollywood guys just look generic to me. I'm going to say that IMO, Alan Rickman is the hottest. Not because of his looks by any means, but because of his voice. He could come to my house and just read from the phone book. *swoon*