Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Tweleve Enthusiest

Ares:

Reclusive redhead seeks companion who will tolerate occasional humping and frequent snarkiness. Not interested in sharing anything. You can have the other couch.

Nyx:

Slightly socially awkward and shy looking for a friend who will be tolerant of my mistakes and keep their nose to themselves. Prefer someone who enjoys a good game of tug-of-war, as long as they understand that I always win.

Extreme owner of four herding dogs

puzzles, poetry and so much more ~ Doggy Puzzles created by me
sleep!!!
My dog Votes!
proud member of the MUMS 2009 7th place team CISRA 2009 1st place team SUMS 2009 2nd place team
Old 11-14-2009, 08:19 PM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

Ruckus:

Very sophisticated dark haired male seeking a younger woman. Prefers being the boss, and enjoys outsmarting humans. Must also look good with your tail held high over your back and your nose sticking in the air.

Lynn:

young blond sporty female seeking a dapper dog. enjoys long walks while pulling owner, and jumping up on people. Must love cats.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Just try me..

Snip's :

Athletic out going fun guy. Must love to chase cats and horses. Loves to go for car rides! Lives to get rats. Likes to play and run. Did I mention I love to chase things? Food is great! Must love food, oh and rolling in horse poo. Racing is fun! Chasing things rocks. Do you like to run? Age, breed, well really anything doesn't matter as long as you are female and love to chase things.