Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Top Dog

Very lovable curly golden mix who just lost my senior Mommy . All I ask for is to be able with you at night time , and to be fed at 6 PM. Prefer a couch during the day facing the road to be able to give a warning of strange cars or people . Going in the car with you is a must !!! If I can't go , I understand and I'm happy in my kennel until you get home .
m

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 11-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Top Dog

natural blonde with highlights. very fun and outgoing. if you have food will be yours until the end... or until the food runs out or someone has something better.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

Upendi - Dark, petite, beautiful girl. Looking for an active male, must love rough housing. Must let me be boss. 30 pounds and up please. (She's not too fond of little dogs)

Mina is much too young for a personal ad.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 11-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Navy Sister

Hailey - Beautifully trim brindle female seeking submissive male. If you are aggressive or overly friendly, don't bother replying. Can take a while to warm up to you, but is a great friend, and maybe more? Doesn't like water at all. Loves food! Likes to take walks, play a little fetch, and wrestle, but gets bored quickly, needs to be kept interested ;-)

I think Molly is a little too young for a personal ad...
knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Top Dog

Peyton - Life of the party gal. Favorite topic: Herself. A dog of many extremes. Temperamentally very fun and very high drive!

Jax - Calm and steady and a very "proper" Gentleman. Literally "the" perfect house dog.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Just try me..

Dekka's

Me: Small, very fit and attractive. Sadistic dominatrix into power exchange.

You:Likes being told what to do at all times. Happily ignored till I say jump.. and then you had better jump! Must never even think of touching my toys, food or human. Must be be willing to share your food and toys (not interested in your human if you have one) You will not be allowed ANY free reign over anything.. you must bow down to me completely. You must also be good with puppies.

Age and breed don't matter, but be fit and clean please!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:33 PM
My dog tickles my soul

MY NAME IS MORGAN I HAVE BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES AND I LIKE TO PLAY AND RUN AND WILL YOU BE MY BEST FRIEND???

Yeah, I do think Morgan would completely miss the point of a "personal" ad. And that he would type in all caps with no punctuation. LOL!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

Uncle Fred- Handsome Southern Gentleman seeking leggy, tall companion for sniffing and howling. No applicant too tall or too hairy.

Mini- Look, I am an honest girl. I really don't like anybody except my brother. Just give me your food.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 11-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Just try me..

Bounce:

Tall willowy young bitch. Fun loving, likes the outdoors (as long as its not too dirty) Enjoys dining out (as long as its raw or meat based human foods) and travelling (as long as it is in comfort). Seeks for handsome polite gentleman of means who knows how to spoil his girl.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Chloe's Ad would be:

Im a long legged redhead with a long tongue, looking for a studmuffin that can handle my snarkiness, and would like to watch ME chase squirrels, and not get in the way, and maybe cheer a bit on the sidelines.... only looking for playdates, nothing serious..