Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-13-2009, 02:46 PM
I'm All Ears

Default Summer and people

Summer is an attention wh*re.

I swear she has a magnet attached to her that draws her to people. The other day we were at the offleash park and I had to keep calling her back. Every time a person would walk by she'd just sort of start drifting over that way like she couldn't help it. She listened but didn't seem too happy about it.

That's how she does the dog park too. She'll casually walk over to a group of unsuspecting strangers that are talking and then she'll just stand there like she belongs to them until they notice her and inevitably she gets pets.

At the meeting the other day she sat there in her chair and every person that walked by, she would just smile at and wag her tail at them. No one could pass her by without coming to pet her. And I swear she knows it too! She knows she's cute. The worst thing you can do is smile at her, because then she's sure you're her new BFF.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
<----Thanks Allie

LOL. What about mia? or is she too busy getting into trouble to care about people?
Old 11-13-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpaeanx View Post
LOL. What about mia? or is she too busy getting into trouble to care about people?
Mia actually has zero interest in people, lol. Like you said, she's usually too busy doing what she wants to go get pets. Playing in the mud is MUCH more fun.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:26 PM
Top Dog

This is clearly a sign of neglect...sheesh. Don't you give your poor animals ANY attention???? hehehe

Thanks Jessie!