Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Tucker's majorly obsessed with this purple platypus toy. He has to have it in order to go to bed. He constantly carries it around with him.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 11-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Yorkie Love

Bella is the only one with an obsession... it is balls of any kind.

It gets annoying sometimes but I am not too concerned because she isnt aggressive about it... if for instance a dog takes it away at the dog park, she will just follow them around hoping they drop it, LOL.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:41 PM
<3 mes deux filles <3

Boomer is the only one that obsesses over something, and that's anything that squeaks. Especially this little rubber mouse that was meant to be a cat toy. I buy them by the box, 20 of them, and it lasts him a little while. I just ordered some last week since wed is his day at the vets office for some blood work (for his cushings). He always goes in with his de-srtesser.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Top Dog

reflections, flies, squirrels, bunnies, sticks, balls...anything that is moving basically.

He is super ADD though, so its easy to transfer his attention from one thing to another...well, except for reflections & small animals...he is pretty hooked on those...nothing else is interesting to him when one of those is present. Its just ridiculous.

Thanks Jessie!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Top Dog

Toker is obsessed with squirrels. I actually think she got one yesterday, but I'm not sure. (she ran after something on our hike, then was crunching something in her mouth and part of it was sticking out of her mouth. But I couldn't make out at all, what it was) Ewwwww.

Jose` is obsessed with food and also with eating Chuli's poo. Ewwwww.

Chulita is an almost obsessive licker. It's her default setting. I can stop her with "enough kisses" but I haven't been able to really "cure" her from this habit. She even licks the couch cushion till it is quite wet. Ewwwww.

My dogs are all quite gross.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Squishy face

Daisy = food.

Benji, not really. Well, I guess he can get a little obcessive if we see a bunny or deer on a walk or something, but once its out of sight, he forgets about it.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Tucker's majorly obsessed with this purple platypus toy. He has to have it in order to go to bed. He constantly carries it around with him.
That is really cute....like a little toddler with his security blankie or stuffed animal.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-10-2009, 09:58 AM
<--------Orson

Phoebe, nope.......nothing comes to mind. She USED to be obsessed with chewing anything and everything, she grew out of that though thankfully

Orson is obsessed with stuffies that squeak. If a stuffie has a squeaker in it, he can't rest until it's dead Seriously!
Old 11-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Jelly baby?

Lasers. Or flashlights. Or even the camera flash

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 11-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Tweleve Enthusiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
I think we need pictures of that.

Ares is obsessed with chasing bees, eating mali poop and eating almost anything else.

Morgan is obsessed with licking and barking and sleeping .

Tyr is obsessive about licking and sniffing ~ his is really an OCD issue.

Nyx is obsessive about chasing anything that moves - human, animal, toy.

Extreme owner of four herding dogs

puzzles, poetry and so much more ~ Doggy Puzzles created by me
sleep!!!
My dog Votes!
proud member of the MUMS 2009 7th place team CISRA 2009 1st place team SUMS 2009 2nd place team