Please help!!!...to tie or not to tie?!?!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Sounds like your greatly prepared. We are with you through this! And I am sure Grammy won't mind helping here and there should the need arise! LOL

bubbatd

I'm here willing and waiting!!! I still feel you need " How To Raise a Puppy you can live with " If not for you, to educated the future owners. I bred for 10 years before this book came out ...I wore out 3 editions ! I only wish more people would recommend this book !

chigrl

thank you all, I will definatly look into that book!!!! Heres hoping for a smooth sailing delivery for my girl and her pups!!!!!!!~~fingers Crossed~~

chigrl

soooo im a little confused....but happy at the same time i guess. we took her to the vet for a ultrasound, and we found no puppies!!! Shes began slimming a bit...so imm very pleased it was just a falsy!!!! yippieee. I wasnt ready to breed her yet I wanted to wait, so i just wanted to let u all know that there are no pups in our near future:)

skyhigh

Thats great. So you can plan it properly now. Nothing badder(is that a word...lol) then a false pregnancy.

Members online

No members online now.