Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-05-2009, 06:31 PM
and Fozzie B!

I would love to talk to an animal communicator, too... I'm just so scared of getting a BS one... not that I don't believe that there are definitely legit psychics in the world.

It sounds like she gave you really good, sound advice! And it's sweet that she's making a charm for Muff. I didn't know he was fearful. Fozzie has some confidence issues as well.

Orijen is really good! Personally, I love Acana Provincials, and they also have a fish formula with several different types of fish. Fozzie probably does best on Natural Balance out of any kibble, strangely enough, like Romy suggested. It's a lot less costly than Orijen, so maybe you could get some sample bags of that and see if he likes it?

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 11-05-2009, 07:23 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Sparks: it's not the same person. You had given me her contact info & after telling me she'd call... Then she just kinda disappeared off the face of the earth.

Gonzo: yeah there are def ones that are bs. But I've also heard some really great stories. And one of the things I liked about this person is that on her site, she says something about if you don't have enough $ than call her anyway and bc she doesn't want animals to not be able to get help. And the charms are pretty cute! I saw pics of ones she made for other people.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

you know... I don't know of ANYONE that has heard from her since. kind of frightening and worrysome.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney