Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Top Dog

We have a park nearby with a lake that's full of ducks, geese, swans, etc. They scare the crap outta Bailey, lol!
Old 11-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Top Dog

hehe..that's funny..my dog neeeever howls but did to this one song when we first got him and it was hilarious. it had this "spooky" like sound in the background once in a while and it was just so funny. he would stop and sit and howl. we would play it on purpose to see if he would do it..and surely he would.

btw- it's R&B/Hip Hop ..not rap.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolas Dad View Post
X2 and for that matter ANY cRAP song. Playing cRAP in your dog's presence should be seen as cruelty to animals. He is trying to tell you that cRAP music sucks. Listen to him
Seriously, people on this forum do listen to that sort of music, I don't see the point of genre bashing really, there are people that DO appreciate it. Not everyone has the same taste in music. Plus I bet you're only accustom to hearing mainstream/commercial rap anyways.

Anyways to the OP....there's rumors of Jay-Z being a free mason and illuminati, maybe he knows something is up!!!

Last edited by Juicy; 11-05-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Top Dog

Oh someone posted this on here, but this is too cute not to share again!

YouTube - PS22 Chorus "RUN THIS TOWN" Jay-Z Rihanna & Kanye West

Also Jay Z's D.O.A. (death of autotune) song is

Old 11-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
Seriously, people on this forum do listen to that sort of music, I don't see the point of genre bashing really, there are people that DO appreciate it. Not everyone has the same taste in music. Plus I bet you're only accustom to hearing mainstream/commercial rap anyways.
Anyways to the OP....there's rumors of Jay-Z being a free mason and illuminati, maybe he knows something is up!!!
If that's what they want to listen to I have no problem with it as long as I do not hear it. If I hear it at my neighbors apartment I tell him to turn it down. If I hear it in a car next to me I just turn up my music to drown out their music. When the light changes I then turn my music down.

The OP did not take me seriously, why should you be offended about what I feel about it when the post was not directed to you. I'm not accustomed to any music except what I like and that is the 70's and 80's genre.

Can someone please kill this flea before it jumps on Lola
Old 11-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Who woulda thought <3

LMAO @ Giny.... Chloe does that to a few songs, its hilarious.. but its basically when im changing the channels

OT:

Quote:
X2 and for that matter ANY cRAP song. Playing cRAP in your dog's presence should be seen as cruelty to animals. He is trying to tell you that cRAP music sucks. Listen to him

Oh please!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
If that's what they want to listen to I have no problem with it as long as I do not hear it. If I hear it at my neighbors apartment I tell him to turn it down. If I hear it in a car next to me I just turn up my music to drown out their music. When the light changes I then turn my music down.

The OP did not take me seriously, why should you be offended about what I feel about it when the post was not directed to you. I'm not accustomed to any music except what I like and that is the 70's and 80's genre.
The fact that you call it crap, adds as an insult to everyone who listens to it, that they listen to crappy music. YOU don't like it fine, I don't like rock, I'm not going to say its full of crock. I have many friends who listen to that sort of music, and I can understand that we share different interests to music.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Remembering Casey ♥

here we go Again Lola's Dad.. Stirring it up again..

well I think AC should come and take keely from me, GAWD forbid she listen to this kind of thing...

BTW- LOVE the song
Old 11-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Angels in waiting....

Rhianna is not rap.....and I must add I grew up on 70's-80's rock and still listen to newer rock bands, rap, hip hop, death metal, country, j-rock and others....

Oh yea and you want to say something about 80's music and call rap crap, Aero Smith and Run DMC did walk this way....Run DMC was a rap band....thank you and have a nice day.

and again LD...always being negative about everything.

Thanks K9Krazee!

Click Please>
Old 11-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymomma View Post
here we go Again Lola's Dad.. Stirring it up again..

well I think AC should come and take keely from me, GAWD forbid she listen to this kind of thing...

BTW- LOVE the song
My dogs exposed to hip hop.......the horror!! It makes them turn into hellions!

YouTube - Princess The Dachshund VS. Princess The Shih Poo

And big ear freaks! Sorry about the quality.

YouTube - Princess The Dachshund's Ears

and part kangroo!

YouTube - Princess The Jumping/Sitting Pretty Dachshund