Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Blow. Me. Away.

Thanks SO much Ashley! I love the mail title, too. Priceless.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Super-Genius

I know.... I know.... I am a jerk.

But unless the song you are asking for is freeware, you are asking to be a thief.

Yeah, roll your eyes. Its the truth. And we wonder why stuff is so expensive. Music and software....
Romans 8:28

R.I.P my beloved Teddy, my "squishy monster". You will never be forgotten.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Resident fainting goat

am I the only person that actually buys songs off itunes?.... i seriously feel like the last person!
i like that the music comes with the cover art on my ipod and the sound quality is always really good tho but still.. for 50 cents a song. it hurts sometimes lol
Old 10-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Yorkie Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fransheska101 View Post
am I the only person that actually buys songs off itunes?.... i seriously feel like the last person!
i like that the music comes with the cover art on my ipod and the sound quality is always really good tho but still.. for 50 cents a song. it hurts sometimes lol
Nope I do, lol.

I actually still buy CD's too.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoodleMommy View Post
Nope I do, lol.

I actually still buy CD's too.
I still buy CDs sometimes. like if I really like the artist/soundtrack and i wanna feel like im supporting them! lol sometimes its cheaper to find a CD then buy off itunes 2
Old 10-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Not a lurker

I don't buy CD's anymore. Why? Because usually there's only 1 song on the whole **** thing that I like.

Ok and to satisfy those "You's stealing it" next time I'll just mail her the CD. Seriously, I don't listen to them much anymore. There, that's called gifting, not stealing.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Top Dog

No eye rolling here.

I do it because it is easy, low risk, fast and otherwise I would either not have the music selection that I have or I would be bankrupt. And I expect that is the same reason most people do it. That is the "why" and I'm not going to even try and justify it because I don't really think you can. It's a fault. Like eating eggs from battery hens.

That said we do buy a lot of CD's at this house. If there's two songs on two different albums then we don't bother. If the artist is really new, or we already are familiar with them and like them/respect their musical ability, or we really like an album then someone will buy the CD. They're better quality anyways.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Resident fainting goat

I wasn't trying to judge or say "SHAME ON YOU!" or anything, I just know most people download and I dont
I certainly see the allure lol don't get me wrong. I guess im just too much of a chicken lol I do sometimes plug my ipod into OTHER peoples computers and take some of their songs lol which are downloaded. so really.. its not like im the patron saint of music

I just dont want it to be ME that gets in trouble or MY computer that gets a virus lol
Old 10-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fransheska101 View Post
I wasn't trying to judge or say "SHAME ON YOU!" or anything, I just know most people download and I dont
I certainly see the allure lol don't get me wrong. I guess im just too much of a chicken lol I do sometimes plug my ipod into OTHER peoples computers and take some of their songs lol which are downloaded. so really.. its not like im the patron saint of music

I just dont want it to be ME that gets in trouble or MY computer that gets a virus lol
Lol well you were pretty neutral... it was Puckstop that really said it like it was lol.

I've never gotten a virus from limewire or torrents. I have Vista and no antivirus.

When I was 12 I downloaded photoshop and got a notice from our internet provider.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Yorkie Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
I have Vista and no antivirus.
forget music downloading, your asking for trouble.

Have you tried AVG? It is a free antivirus and very good.

ACAMP: I dont download because I was worried about viruses and I didnt like the quality a lot of times... not because of my very high moral character,
I didnt mean for my post to come across as judgmental either...