Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Top Dog

That's a riot !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 10-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Top Dog

Too funny!

Old 10-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegy View Post
i've read his first book and watched most of the first two seasons. i can't tell you how many times i wanted to fling his book across the room as i was reading it but i couldn't because it didn't belong to me.
Ditto ^^^, and the only good thing about owning the book instead of borrowing it, would be the satisfaction of throwing it or burning it as I wanted to do lol.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Tweleve Enthusiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by adojrts View Post
the only good thing about owning the book instead of borrowing it, would be the satisfaction of throwing it or burning it as I wanted to do lol.
Or letting the dogs shred it.

Extreme owner of four herding dogs

puzzles, poetry and so much more ~ Doggy Puzzles created by me
sleep!!!
My dog Votes!
proud member of the MUMS 2009 7th place team CISRA 2009 1st place team SUMS 2009 2nd place team
Old 10-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Top Dog

I don't have to eat the whole salad to realize that the whole thing is rotten.
I don't have to read his book after watching many, many of his shows to realize he is abusive to dogs. If a handful of dogs aren't abused or mistreated, but others are, even if it were only one other, I can still tell that he mistreats dogs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to observe what he's doing and what is written all over the dogs' faces and bodies. It doesn't take reading his book in addition to watching the horrifying things I've seen him do on camera for some of us to figure it out. In fact, even watching a short time, hearing some of the things he says about dogs, which are completely ridiculous and incorrect formed my opinion right away.

I wouldn't buy one single thing with his name on it. I no longer watch his shows. They're just too disturbing to me. Sorry, but that's how I feel.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-19-2009, 01:16 AM
Top Dog

I got that quote wrong. LOL. "I don't have to eat the whole salad to know that parts of it are bad." I love that quote.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Water Junkie

The only good thing I see from his magazine is he has TONS of smiling/happy Pit Bull pictures throughout the mag.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 10-19-2009, 09:21 AM
<----Thanks Allie

I think he's just using his line of bowls, water, collars, toys, etc... and now mags, to make enough money so when everyone's "Ceasar trained" dogs turn around and bite their owner's face off, he'll have enough to pay all the lawsuits and still retire...

He has a collar that I really really like.... but I refuse to buy it, because I'm not going to give my money to help him promote his ways.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Top Dog

So, i'm wondering when any of you will be publishing a "worthwhile" magazine and when we can expect to see it on newstands?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Just try me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
So, i'm wondering when any of you will be publishing a "worthwhile" magazine and when we can expect to see it on newstands?
since when is publishing about 'worthwhile'? Its all about who will buy and and how much money it will make. I mean how many mags on the stands even barely qualify as 'worthwhile'