Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-18-2009, 08:33 AM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

Default Ceasar M. has his own mag

I seen it at walmart. It was called "Dog whisper mag" or something like that. I wanted to get a copy, but decided against it. I think I will go back an get it.

LOL I am one of those people who like to read EVERYTHING dog training related. Ceaser Milans "Ceaser's Way" book sits right next to my Jean Donaldson "The Culture Clash"
Old 10-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Resident fainting goat

lol after he came out with the water, nothing can surprise me anymore
Old 10-18-2009, 09:56 AM
Will Work for Kibble

I was thinking *exactly* the same thing!!! Exactly how commercial do you have to get?
Old 10-18-2009, 10:00 AM
Top Dog

I would be curious as to what was in it, more of his usual stuff but can they really fill a whole magazine with all that month after month?

Will they be brave and talk about positive reinforcements or clicker training???
Old 10-18-2009, 10:00 AM
Obey the Toad.

This dude needs to stop copying horse trainers. First he steals the "whispering" thing and then the magazine thing (John Lyons has been doing that years and years). Although i must admit that i have yet to see any horse trainer try to dupe people into buying their special "Horse Whisperer" water....

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 10-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Top Dog

Pretty ridiculous. But to each his own, I guess. I wouldn't mention that book or his magazine in the same breath as Jean Donaldson's book, much less let them reside in the same building. It's like putting the Holy bible next to a book about satanic worshipping and ritual. He is no dog trainer, dog psychologist or "rehabilitator" at all. He's a dog supressor, a great business man and great at his con game for non-suspecting and un-knowing dog owners.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Tweleve Enthusiest

I'll be going to Walmart in a few minutes...I'll try to remember to check the magazine section. I'm curious, I'd like to see what it looks like...but I won't buy it. He ain't getting my money.

Extreme owner of four herding dogs

puzzles, poetry and so much more ~ Doggy Puzzles created by me
sleep!!!
My dog Votes!
proud member of the MUMS 2009 7th place team CISRA 2009 1st place team SUMS 2009 2nd place team
Old 10-18-2009, 11:10 AM
overdogged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
I wouldn't mention that book or his magazine in the same breath as Jean Donaldson's book, much less let them reside in the same building. It's like putting the Holy bible next to a book about satanic worshipping and ritual.
i keep my koehler book next to a pat miller book because it amuses me to do so
and Bean FDCh-S
Save the pit bull, Save the world
Are you Unruly?
Old 10-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Top Dog

I had a Koehler book way back in the late 70's or early 80's. I lit it on fire...used it for kindling. LOL.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Just try me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post
This dude needs to stop copying horse trainers. First he steals the "whispering" thing and then the magazine thing (John Lyons has been doing that years and years). Although i must admit that i have yet to see any horse trainer try to dupe people into buying their special "Horse Whisperer" water....
Not water.. but Parrellis are big into over charging for really simple things. (I feel they have far more to teach the world about marketing than they ever will about horses.. that is where their real talents lie)

Monty Roberts was (is?) very commercial.