Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Love my pets

So glad she arrived.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Not a lurker

She's doing pretty well, hasn't eaten a whole lot but is eating so I'm not stressed. I'm rather fond of her, and I am NOT a cat person, but she's just neat because she's content with being petted and then goes her own way.
She beat Lacey up good this morning because Lacey was being nosey, pretty funny to watch a 65 lb dog run from a small cat. Right now Bella (Shadow) is laying on my desk and Lacey is laying by my feet next to the desk, so all is well.

My allergies are being rough, but it's confined to sneezing and some congestion...nothing more and it's nothing I can't deal with.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Top Dog

Bella is such a pretty name. Does your son like her? So glad she's getting along with the dogs (more or less. Gotta love her chasing them. ) She's a cat who takes things in stride. Not like Remy, he would be hiding in a cupboard!

I hope your allergies calm down, though, that must be rough!

Incidentally, I was curious to see how my boys cats would react to her leaving. I have to admit I was secretly hoping they would be a little sad--you know, "Oh, woe is us! If only we had appreciated her while she was here and not shunned her and walked pointedly away when she tried to groom us!" Well, fat chance. Remy's only reaction has been to rocket around the apartment more than usual. Booster just perches on my lap, purrs, and does the "elevator butt" thing RIGHT IN MY FACE. Oh, callous cats. Mind you, I've been called away to catsit my mom's extremely finicky cat, so I've been gone a lot, so they may think she's with me all day.