Ripley & Keira this evening

Toller_08

We took the Dobes to the park earlier this evening for a run, and I wanted to share some pictures I got of them. :)

More!

Toller_08

He's in such a gawky, gangly stage, lol..

I think I might have finally successfully taught a Doberman to retrieve -- he's been doing it without fail for a bit now! I hope it continues.

Unlike his sister, who steals it from him and proceeds to run around with it..

This shot captures them perfectly, haha. Keira, never wanting to do what is asked of her, and protesting all the way. And Ripley, lost in his own happy little world.

That's a bit better!

That's all!

Xandra

Those. Are. Gorgeous. Animals.

Wow.

Last picture of first post, LOL. Looks like his tongue is gonna detatch from the g-force.

Nice photography :D

k9krazee

OMG. LOVE the last picture in the first post of Kiera!! Her tongue is huuuuge!

They both look like such fun to be around. Their personalities were definitely shining through in these pictures!

tiffy

dobes to me are the throughbreds of the dog world. poetry in motion when they are moving and all gangly as youngesters!

your 2 are just gorgeous!

Toller_08

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed them. And yep, those tongues certainly are something else, LOL.

Labyrinth

Such good looking dogs. I was wondering though, what is that hanging on their collars? I've seen a few others with pictures up that looked similar but I have no idea what they are. Are those GPS trackers or something?

Members online