Take a guess anyone?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thought I'd see what everyone thought Art was mixed with. To start we know his mom is a Boston Terrier with a bit of Chihuahua. Artimis is now 12 weeks old and a whopping 5 lbs!! :rofl1:

I mean, he's a big boy. Well, at least he thinks he is a big boy!! He is spunky for such a little guy. He LOVES to chew on everything, though he's very smart and is learning what not to chew on pretty fast. He's almost potty trained and he is somewhat dominant with other dogs. He has the strangest little howl/barking/yodelish thing going on as well. It's very weird, but luckily he doesn't talk too much at all. He has some very strong jaws and loves chasing/hunting toys.

I'll attach a few pics to help, but a few defining features that his mom does NOT have are.

-curly tail that makes a complete loop and then some.
-VERY webbed toes! Boy is a fish!! LOVES the water. First trip to the ocean he plowed right in and began swimming around like a pro.

His coat is in parts white. Other parts are black, other is tan/brown, and his main back is a light brown/tan colored undercoat with a black top coat over it.

Anyways, here's the pics. Guess away!

This kinda shows the fur coloring

This shows his tail! and color:

MicksMom

Oh goodness, how cute is he? His face looks a little like Jack Russell Terrier-ish to me. I've seen Chis tails curl like that.

milos_mommy

i would guess boston terrier X JRT or JRT pug before I knew about momma. maybe dad was JRT pug? that would account for his size and the curly tail :)

Members online

No members online now.