More Finn at 7 weeks (yes, you heard me)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So Beanie, evil devilwoman that she is, was spamming adorable Auggie puppy pics at me and it persuaded me to dig up the original folder of the day I picked up Finnegan. I found some really nice pics that I never edited to upload, so I went ahead and did that. Have a Finnegan puppy fix!

Hai Finn!

This is Finnegan's sister, Bella, the puppy who looked the most like him. She went to a family in the city of London, ON, near my breeder.

One of the smoothies, Black Ice maybe, fast asleep and Tagg atop him. Tagg is still with my breeder, training to be sold as a started stockdog.

Mmm foodz!

"Hi, iz you mummy?" I cried when I saw this pic again tonight. <3

Relaxing on my lap. This was taken at pretty much the exact moment that I texted Beanie.

This is one of my new (old) favorites. I can't stop staring at it.

Sleeping on his first day home. Little clean pink spotted puppy toes. <3 <3 <3

That's all, hope you guys enjoyed. :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
oh wow he was such a cute puppy and wow he has grown so much since then! :) hes so handsome now, its hard to imagine him as just that lil ball of fluff lol

is it typical for all pups to be the same color in the litter?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
is it typical for all pups to be the same color in the litter?
Well, in Finn's case, his parents and grandparents are all tri-colours, and most of them black-factored (more black on them and tan legs). So, all of the puppies turned out black-factored tris. :) Border collie genetics can be all over the place, but there's a lot of distinct dominant and recessive genes.

Bailey08

Sooo cute!!!! (((Finn)))

I like to go through Bailey's baby pictures fairly regularly. Puppies are, I think, the cutest things in the world. My mom was at my house the last time so she got the privilege of looking at 500 (no lie) pictures with me.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Why? WHY? Why must you torment me with puppy cuteness, when I can't have a puppy for a while yet?!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Is it weird that I prefer big Finn??! I love puppehs but big puppehs are more fun :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Is it weird that I prefer big Finn??! I love puppehs but big puppehs are more fun :D
I'm the same way! I'm so glad he's older, he's more handsome and better behaved. :p

But still... especially since I brought him home as a puppy, these old pics make me cry. <3

Members online

No members online now.