Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 08-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Top Dog

exactly u were stating ur opinion except it was stating i was rude, whiuich i take offense too since i wasnt asking in a sinical way more of, how she realised she wanted one, because of all the stuff that was going on, im surprised. not in a bad sense, i was gonna add befor eu put ur 2 cents in that i did not mean it in a sinical way, just how she came to this conclusion. i have had so moany arguments with u it makes my head spin.you threaten that you once had respect for me then lost it, then when everything is patched up u contradict me again, starting it all over.
good night!
Old 08-29-2005, 06:26 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
exactly u were stating ur opinion except it was stating i was rude, whiuich i take offense too since i wasnt asking in a sinical way more of, how she realised she wanted one, because of all the stuff that was going on, im surprised. not in a bad sense, i was gonna add befor eu put ur 2 cents in that i did not mean it in a sinical way, just how she came to this conclusion. i have had so moany arguments with u it makes my head spin.you threaten that you once had respect for me then lost it, then when everything is patched up u contradict me again, starting it all over.
good night!

Never started anything and I stand by what I said, never have I not stood by what I have said. You are entitled to your opinion and I have stated mine. If you find me that horrible then put me on ignore.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Top Dog

no sorry i am not putting u on ignore. i dont need someone telling me there is a ignore button, i know its there. i replyed back to ur pm so hopefully its worked outl.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:31 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
no sorry i am not putting u on ignore. i dont need someone telling me there is a ignore button, i know its there. i replyed back to ur pm so hopefully its worked outl.

As far as i am concerned there was nothing to work out, you have your opinion and I have mine. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:31 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
havn't you just lost a lot of your animals ,don't you wanna give it time?2 dogs a few cats? you have 2 puppies now dont you?
both of the puppies that we have now are my husband's dogs. He is the one that brought them into this house. He wants to start taking care of them now because he realizes they are HIS dogs. I wanted a standard poodle before we got Hannah and before Maverick was given to us. It is not our fault that somebody adopted him irresponsibly and gave him to us. When we move, hopefully soon, we will have enough room for 3 dogs and maybe more so too. I want a standard now because we are talking about having another baby and I want to make sure that the dogs are out of their puppy stage before we bring another baby home. Because once we have a baby I don't want to have to worry about keeping a jumpy, bouncy, puppy seperated from the baby, I want everyone to be able to enjoy everybody. Standards are very active and I want to make sure I can get enough obedience into this dog where I would feel comfortable letting it around the house by itself. I have just gotten to the point where I am no longer afraid of Hannah jumping up and knocking my 16 month over. Maverick has never jumped on her so I'm not too concerned about him yet. It may sound insane me getting a dog agian but I have went over the pros and cons many times and I think it would be best to get the puppy thing out of the way if we decide to get another dog. Yuck, we have looked into rescues but unfortunetely they all say that we need a fenced yard and they don't like the fact that we have two dogs now. We have put in an offer on a house and it has a nice sized fenced back yard but unfortunetely they don't go by what the house looks like that we MAY be moving into (unfortunetely). I would rather have an adult but I am going to have an open mind and visit each of the breeders and see the two puppies and the adult dog.

Old 08-29-2005, 06:34 PM
Top Dog

juliefurry thats great.
i think u know i am not mad at u or think ur doing anything wrong, this has gotten blown out of proportion. i love hannah and maverick. what i meant is im more surprised at the fact ur getting a standard poodle...lol.......i thought it was u thgat didnt like them, but i think i coonfused u with someone else. poodles r great dogs, we are getting a dog in another yr too. might be a poodle as well!
Old 08-29-2005, 06:35 PM
yuckaduck

Good luck Julie, I hope you get a wonderful poodle and I was only suggestion that it was a decision that you need to make no one else knows your situation. I am with ya girl every step of the way and you know that.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
Good luck Julie, I hope you get a wonderful poodle and I was only suggestion that it was a decision that you need to make no one else knows your situation. I am with ya girl every step of the way and you know that.
what u trying to make it out that im telling her i think she shouldnt get a poodle thats not what i meant at all. i have been gone for a while im out of the loop with julie.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Rusty but Trusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
juliefurry thats great.
i think u know i am not mad at u or think ur doing anything wrong, this has gotten blown out of proportion. i love hannah and maverick. what i meant is im more surprised at the fact ur getting a standard poodle...lol.......i thought it was u thgat didnt like them, but i think i coonfused u with someone else. poodles r great dogs, we are getting a dog in another yr too. might be a poodle as well!
I might have said a while ago that I didn't like poodles but I have been doing more and more research on them and realize they are a really great dog. I'm very nervous about getting another dog because of the recent things that have happened with mine but I think we can manage it. I am looking forward to the challenge of three dogs agian.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Felurian

As long as you keep your mind and eyes open when you talk to the different breeders you'll be okay, Julie. Even some of the good ones have been known to malign each other. Ask to see documentation and come to your own conclusions. You'll do just fine.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian