Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-02-2009, 12:08 AM
suthrnladi

Talking My Family; includes the new puppy who HATES his crate.

this is my favorite pic of Shane. He looks so happy cause I just let him out of the hated crate. He's 9 weeks old. I've waited 30 years for another boxer, and I am twice as happy because I was able to get him from a rescue group.

this is my Golden Girl. She is yellow lab and...? we rescued her after my son-in-law found her at the trash dump. She's a sweetie, has some men issues but she is a real sweetheart. I think she's about 2 years old.

This is my son's dog, Shadow. He is basset, lab and chow. He absolutely loves my son, but he does have that chow attitute and will nip. He's VERY protective of the homestead. He is about 3 years old.

And last, but by no means least, this is Li'l Foxy Girl, my husband's retirement present. She is a pomchorkie. Her father was a purebred Pomeranian, and her mom is yorkie and chichahua. She's the smallest of the four, but she rules the roost. She is the queen bitch and she knows it. She is about 4 years old.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:34 PM
suthrnladi

more pics of the dogs in the family.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Top Dog

They're very cute, nice looking dogs. Looks like you have a full house What do you call your pom mix for short, or do you always call her "Lil Foxy Girl"? I bet she has some fun nicknames.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Top Dog

Neat family !!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 07-03-2009, 09:19 PM
suthrnladi

Wink Nicknames for our pom mix

What do you call your pom mix for short, or do you always call her "Lil Foxy Girl"? I bet she has some fun nicknames.

LOL, that's a good question, even the vet asked my husband that same question when he took her for her first visit. When asked what we call her, my husband said, "well, I call her 'Baby'. LOL. Most of us call her Foxy...my son calls her Queen B... I often call her Li'L Girl..
I think the other dogs and the cats all hope she's called Happy, cause you know if "the Queen ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."... Since she's "daddy's" dog, she gets to remind them all of that fact often.
Shortly after she came to live with us, as the only dog in the family at the time....once hubby and I were talking about going to the pet store to get some stuff for the dog, she had this look on her face as she looked from one to the other of us like, "WHat dog? Are you guys getting me a dog?" It was so cute and funny.
Thanks for your sweet comments.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Living on Doberman Drive

I am glad you rescued your Boxer.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:37 PM
suthrnladi

I am glad you rescued your Boxer
thanks me too! I have two rescues, and two who came from accidental breedings. My pomchorkie's mom and dad belonged to my best friend, I've since paid to have the mom spayed, and unfortunately the dad passed. My son's dog came from my oldest daughter's neighbors.
Thanks again
Old 07-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Top Dog

All your dogs are beautiful but I absolutely adore your Boxer pup, look at that smile! I commend you on paying to have Foxy's mom spayed, last thing they need is more puppies I'm sure. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your crew!

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Blow. Me. Away.

Love that Boxer tail! <3

Old 07-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Puppy Dog

Love your Boxer pup. I've never seen one undocked before.