Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-24-2005, 07:54 PM
yuckaduck

http://www.germanshepherds.com/ubbth...&page=0#391534
I hope this works because this is the original information on this poor dog. Thanks to Elinhunter.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
http://www.germanshepherds.com/ubbth...&page=0#391534
I hope this works because this is the original information on this poor dog. Thanks to Elinhunter.
No problem! To others... just go to the location you want others to see. Copy the whole sequence you see in your browser then paste it into your post. Mods... Maybe we should move this thread to Rescue and re-name it GSD needs rescued and transport networking?
Old 08-24-2005, 08:15 PM
yuckaduck

The thread was started to show the condition of this poor dog and the fact the owner can't see a problem. I am sorry it got off on the rescue thing.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

I know... no problem! Just leaving it up to the mods of this thread whether it should be moved or not since we're now in the "rescue mode" Yucka... maybe you could fill everyone in on all your efforts to get this baby to you in Ontario?
Old 08-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Top Dog

Yuckaduck's off right now probably because of scrambling with her network of rescue groups we've been working on via our PM's. God bless her... she wants to rescue the GSD! He's in Alabama and she's in Ontario. I go on vacation starting early morning and will be gone until September 4th. Any support for YD I'm sure would be appreciated! Good luck, Yuckaduck!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:03 PM
yuckaduck

Yes and I also found out that deaf Andy whom I posted a while ago is still not adopted as I had been told. I did manage to fill out an application on him but still trying to arrange something for this guy, unfortunately until tomorrow there is nothing else that can be done as we don't know if he has been gased yet or not. So till tomorrow I will have to wait and pray.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Twin 2.0

Wait, wait, wait..hold on. I see dogs every day who are super skinny but it's a healthy super-skinny that truely is due to a high metabolism and giant amounts of activity. Smkie's Vic is one. That GSD is just plain starved and malnourished. What a jack@ss of an owner.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom
Wait, wait, wait..hold on. I see dogs every day who are super skinny but it's a healthy super-skinny that truely is due to a high metabolism and giant amounts of activity. Smkie's Vic is one. That GSD is just plain starved and malnourished. What a jack@ss of an owner.
I know :-( That is just not a high metab. dog. He/She is MALNOURISHED and STARVING!!! Any help for Yuckaduck???!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:50 PM
yuckaduck

They do not want to work with me on this guy but maybe tomorrow when the rescue group gets back to me. Fingers crossed, I do have promising news on the white guy listed in the rescue thread. They are trying to work with me but I will see how much when she emails back but they are not going to PTS the white guy until the final decision is made with me. Him I would keep as well. I will not need to re build the barn for the horses but for the dogs.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:50 PM
yuckaduck

Default Update

http://www.germanshepherds.com/ubbth...gonew=1#UNREAD

Here is the link I was told this dog was PTS but that information was wrong he was actually adopted and into a loving family. Lets hope he is well cared for and never ends up in this kind of shape again. God bless him.