Blood in stool

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
hey guys sorry I have been asking so many freaking questions. Gotta love being a first time dog mama, But I have noticed that Teagan my 9 week old westie pup has been having blood in her stool. It is not always there only occasinally. She still plays like crazy, eating drinking normally I have not noticed anything behaviour wise that might make me suspect that she is sick. I was thinking it might be from worms but she is from a really good breeder has had her first shots and her dewormings, so I was just wondering of you guys might have possible answers to this? I will be calling her breeder tonight and see if she might be able to help me out, I am just a little worried right now not trying to make a big deal out of this as of yet.

Thanks guys for listening to and helping me out again.:)

Hayley

bubbatd

I'm glad than you are on top of this ! Check with your breeder and your vet ! Let us know !

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I agree, check with your vet. Has your puppy had her first vet visit yet to be checked out? The vet would be my first stop.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
thanks guys I will be.

another question? could the bleeding be caused by change of food diet? I have been putting organ puppy food into her food the breeder has been feeding her. The bleeding did not start until I started doing that, which I have stopped doing that for now to see if the bleeding will stop, also should I be wetting down her food? She eats solid food no problem, but maybe it is too much for her little body to handle right now, The breeder was feeding the puppies wet food.

Members online

No members online now.