Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Top Dog

Default Am I the only one?

I am so happy with my two pups, but I still browse petfinder pretty regularly... I know I won't have a third dog, but I just can't help looking anyway...

Anyone else is obsessed like me?
Old 08-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Top Dog

Oh, I do that sometimes too. I don't know why I torture myself, because there is NO WAY we can get another dog for at least another year. But I can't help looking.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Top Dog

same here. lol my kids and hubby tell me UGH, no more pets!! i say i'm just lloking....they dont understand. LOL..i think our conscience tells us: "well just in case...theere may be one that needs you
Old 08-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Show Dog

I do the same thing also. I love our two puppies and don't think we should get a third but every now and then we head to the Hum. Soc. to check out the puppies and dogs there and give them some extra love. I always want to leave with one (or more) of them.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Top Dog

We have 4 dogs and I check petfinder.com everyday for yorkies.. I know we are not going to get anymore but I can't help myself. I feel that if I don't look I might miss out on the perfect one for our home or to help out. If I did that though I think my family would disown me...
Old 08-23-2005, 01:33 PM
My pets love me they do

Same here or I go down to the local shelter just to play with them for a while That gets the need out of my system.

Old 08-23-2005, 01:34 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am so glad someone posted a thread like this lol. I really thought I was the only one that did that. We can't get another dog now. Especially with the move coming up and stuff. But I still have to look sometimes lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Rusty but Trusty

I do this all the time. We have quite enough dogs but still sometimes there is a dog that catches my eye and I think "well maybe one more dog won't hurt". The more I think about it though I want to wait to get any more dogs until after my two now are gone and then I will be going to a shelter and adopting an adult dog. I have had enough for the puppy stage. Maybe we'll adopt a much older dog (the dogs that are like 7+ years old).

Old 08-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Top Dog

I agree, I think I really never want another puppy again (but yeah, again I was saying that before I got Tips).

I've been looking at adult females. If my husband knew he would kill me, lol.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:30 PM
I want 2 b a dog 4 a day

I told myself after I got Jasmine that she was going to be the only dog. Then I went to the shelter and found Katy. Well, then I SWORE up and down that I was done-two were enough for me. Then this cute little puppy looking like a furball came into my life and I named her Maggie. I don't think I'm going to get another dog, but I can't say that if I find one that's perfect for me I won't get it!

www.dogster.com/?245038
www.dogster.com/?245035.
www.dogster.com/?245031