Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 06-04-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm All Ears

I don't understand why smaller size would make rottweilers more hyper. I have never met a rottie that I would consider 'hyper' either... not even my uncle's rottie that he used to work cattle every day. Of course hyper to them seems to mean it needs exercise soooo....
Old 06-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Fishies!

Errr....

Where did she get the idea that GSDs were getting SMALLER? "Rin tin tin" isn't my ideal GSD (some seem a bit large, soft, and light colored for my taste) but not a single picture screams 140 lb GSD to me.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:04 AM
Puppy Dog

Omg, Rotties originated in Italy? I thought they were from Germany. I r so weetodded Omg, and the Japanese Chin originated in America!

wtf is a 'king gladiator'?

If that site isn't a hoax, I'm willing to bet that all her dogs are grossly inbred to get 'the look' and that she won't sell them to you until after they're old enough to get spayed or neutered because they're not sold for breeding purposes.

Although, I have do have to admit, a lot of those pictures look purposely grainy and photoshopped and those dogs, especially the rotties look really really obese.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:09 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

I hate to say it, but those dogs are UGLY! Poor things!

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 06-04-2009, 07:38 AM
mostly ignored...

anyone else notice that her "professional" whelping box is a kiddie pool? And might I add, one barely large enough for her dog to lie down in?
Old 06-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

oh my gosh! Words fail me right now. I'm sickened to my stomach
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 06-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Remembering Casey ♥

Quote:

A retired Podiatrist, following 16 years in medicine, Dr. Capriotti expanded his paradigm of awareness and decided to develop and operate numerous manufacturing businesses including 14 years as CEO & General Manager of a farming and food processing business. Joining Ms. Madison, Dr. Capriotti found his true calling, with her high ethical and moral standards, in breeding, raising, training, and placing these beautiful animals in a very unique and humane way. Now retired from other business ventures, Dr. Capriotti and Ms. Madison have retired to their ranch in Eastern Washington and are solely and passionately engaged in providing the best tempered, well mannered, and most beautiful family companions and discreet protection dogs for fortunate families world-wide.

Um okay.. ethical? BS.. Moral? Bull Sh*t..

Beautiful? um, I think not.. WTF is wrong with people..

Im trying to figurte out if these people actually believe the bull sh*t they are saying.. If they are totally crazy or something, and have lied to them selves enough to beleive it.. Or if they are sitting at home thinking, "haha suckers, Actualy believed us, haha" I would like to slap them..
Old 06-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Top Dog

I gagged when I saw those pools !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 06-04-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm on a boat..

I seem to remember seeing those same pics in an ad(the Rottie in front of the red car, the dobe and the GSD) when looking at a dog magazine when I was in my teen. It was called Brittany's something back then too, but a different name than this kennel. In all those years, shouldn't she be able to rustle up some new pics?

And I remember because I thought the dogs were odd looking even then, and I wasn't even half as dog geeky as I am now
Old 06-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Top Dog

I've seen their ad in Dog Fancy! Granted, it was a 2004 Dog Fancy, but I saw it today when I was flipping through an old copy at work. (work was oh so boring today)

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.