Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 05-31-2009, 10:15 PM
Top Dog

That they do! It did cross my mind but I can't think of a single time he's escaped and been out of my sight.

Thanks for the well wishes. Makes me sad he was hurt somehow and I didn't know!
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 06-01-2009, 01:02 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

My son fell off a two story balcony and fractured his. He walked like Lurch for a long time. IT is an incredibly painful injury. I hope your dog heals quickly and does not have any brittle bone issues.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 06-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Top Dog

Molly went a scratched and shook her ear to the point she developed a hematoma in the left ear, and when I took her to the vet, we could feel her creaky hips, and the vet asked, "Is she getting around ok?" She was, but she does sit a lot. Since King insised on coming too, the vet said, "How is he doing?" I told him he still spends a lot of his time on his back legs, and hasn't developed any creaking yet. The vet felt around on his back end and said everything seems ok with him. Poor Molly, skin issues, hip issues, and scared of almost everything. She really struck out in the genetics lottery. King seems to have hit the jackpot. He's very white in the face now, but other than that, still acts like a much younger dog. He still moves very nicely when walking and running. Molly bunny hops most of the time now. They'll be 11 in 6 months, and time is flying by. I don't know what the other one will do when one of them goes. I get bummed just thinking about it.