Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 03-08-2010, 01:17 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

VERY cool shop Cheza

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Top Dog

Thanks! i nearly panicked yesterday getting it all up, and I'm still nervous but so far everyone's been pretty supportive.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:26 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Love Always Earrings
Love Always Earrings by HannahsHands on Etsy

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Top Dog

I might FINALLY order those earrings. I really want new earrings. And I love those! I don't have much extra money, though, I got a parking ticket for over $200

*has intense mental battle about whether or not to order and decides it depends on how good tips are this week*

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 03-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

LOL MM... OUCH a $200 ticket. that's gotta sting. I would hate to be responsible for unpaid parking tickets :P

New bracelet
Irish For a Day Bracelet by HannahsHands on Etsy

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
LOL MM... OUCH a $200 ticket. that's gotta sting. I would hate to be responsible for unpaid parking tickets :P

New bracelet
Irish For a Day Bracelet by HannahsHands on Etsy
The car is in my mom's name, and she got the ticket in the mail and never told me . Thankfully, she's paying the difference for what they raised it too. But only in New York can you get a 125$ parking ticket for parking at the end of a row of cars in a parking lot...i didn't even know it wasn't a spot because the stupid lines were all broken up and old and gone and everyone else was doing it. I could have fought it, but didn't seem worth it

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 03-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
The car is in my mom's name, and she got the ticket in the mail and never told me . Thankfully, she's paying the difference for what they raised it too. But only in New York can you get a 125$ parking ticket for parking at the end of a row of cars in a parking lot...i didn't even know it wasn't a spot because the stupid lines were all broken up and old and gone and everyone else was doing it. I could have fought it, but didn't seem worth it
Oh man that stinks. hope it all works out. glad she is paying the difference

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-10-2010, 01:39 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

This is a really special piece. Read the story about the glass piece in this necklace. it's VERY cool
Key of Life Necklace by HannahsHands on Etsy

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Star light Star Bright earrings... you get to pick if you want your star LIGHT or your star BRIGHT hehe

Star light Star Bright Earrings pick your color by HannahsHands

G.K. Chesterton

Old 03-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

earrings
Summer Skies Earrings by HannahsHands on Etsy

G.K. Chesterton