Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 05-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Top Dog

Thanks Linda! That was great advice and I really appreciate it. I didn't want to make anyone feel left out about offering an opinion, it was just Renee's name that popped to mind first when I was making the post

I wouldn't be adding one in the near future.. maybe next summer or later. I'm just in the process of learning as much as I can about them, making sure they will fit in with our lifestyle, fit with our existing 2 danes, and mix well with our future plans. I'm also making sure that both Rob and I are sure that we would be prepared to bring one into the family.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:25 PM

Buckshot (the dog) loves kids. At family get togethers he is all the entertainment the kids need. Once, a nasty little brat came up and slapped him and he had the good nature to walk away.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
Ayn Rand

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
Ayn Rand
Old 05-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Top Dog

The mental image of that made me laugh, so apologies to Buckshot for me laughing at his misery... good on him for reacting how he did. Some kids though... jeez.