Who wants icecubes?!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Anyone elses dog LOVVVEEE icecubes?? Riot is obsessed with them. I'll put them in his water dish for him to play with and he'll "dive" right in to get them lol Such a silly puppy :) Hes gunna have SOO much fun in Winter time lol

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
My golden retriever loved ice cubes. As soon as she heard the "tinkle" sound of an ice cube in a glass, she'd come running and start begging. She liked to crunch them and swallow them, just like a doggie biscuit.

Zeus is starting to enjoy ice too. But he likes to pick it up, carry it somewhere, and lick on it until it disappears.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Beware of the poopcicle.
haha I saw your post on this before and was going to post to it regarding Riots ice eating habit.. lol Since he hasn't seen snow yet its quite possible, but Jada is the poop eater around here(gross little girl lol) and she likes ice as well so I'd be putting my money on her for munching on the poopcicles.

nancy2394

my pup loves ice cubes too.... if she hears the ice maker on the freezer she goes racing into the kitchen to get her ice cubes. One time a broken ice cube stuck itself to the side of her lip. I tried to grab her so i could run some water over it to get it to release but she ran around in circles trying to bite it off her face and it eventually fell off onto the floor where she grabbed it and played with it before eating it. If I leave any glasses down with ice in it you can guarantee the glass will be dumped over and she'll get every last piece of ice. I wonder what is so fascinating to dogs about the almighty ice cube....lol.

kelbel

Rudy used to come running whenever he hear the ice dispenser also. He doesn't like ice cubes anymore though. I think they might hurt his tumor. You can't leave a glass of ice water unattended around here or kitty sticks her paw right in.

W

Whitedobelover

my dogs sit below the autofreezer thingy... after i get a glass of water waiting for that one or two that got stuck to wiggle out and then they lick them across the floor lol... they lick and lick and lick then they will pick em up and throw them around :D

kitties though they like anything that i have touched. toilets are their friends so i have to freakin flush before i stand up or they stick their paws in lol

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
One time a broken ice cube stuck itself to the side of her lip.
OMG thats exactly what happened to Riot tonight except it was a whole icecube fresh out of the freezer lol I was killing myself laughing at him.. hes so humerous, once he knew I was laughing at him he was just soaking it up playing it up! lol bouncing around trying to kick it off and then lick it off lol hes such a funny pup!

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
We have a new game here bobbing for icecubes. I put them in their water bowls and omg it is hilarious to watch those 2 bob away for the icecubes. They wont take them out of my hand they have to be in the bowl.

Fran27

Mine love them too... When we got Boris at 10 weeks it was cold and snowing outside, and he was eating all the ice he could find outside :rolleyes:

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
Teddy loves em. Everytime I get some, he has to have one too. Heck, we even make icecubes out of chicken broth for him. A special treat, usually used when we need to keep him busy for a bit. :)

filarotten

Fila the love
My three love ice cubes. Anytime they hear the ice despenser, they suddenly appear. Brutus is always first in line.

DanL

Ours come running when they hear the ice dispenser on the freezer. They all have their own ways of eating the cubes too, it's funny.

Dreeza

nancy2394 said:
my pup loves ice cubes too.... if she hears the ice maker on the freezer she goes racing into the kitchen to get her ice cubes. One time a broken ice cube stuck itself to the side of her lip. I tried to grab her so i could run some water over it to get it to release but she ran around in circles trying to bite it off her face and it eventually fell off onto the floor where she grabbed it and played with it before eating it. If I leave any glasses down with ice in it you can guarantee the glass will be dumped over and she'll get every last piece of ice. I wonder what is so fascinating to dogs about the almighty ice cube....lol.

hahahah that happened to oakley too...i think it hurt him...he was not happy with that ice cube...so he made sure to gobble it up, lol

oh he loves them...especially his special ones...fun shapes with beef broth and little treats inside!!

Members online