Sport (the child's new BC)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ok, if you don't frame that last one, I won't love you anymore.

Sport is so pretty! I love the tri-color BC's.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
It looks like those two have really clicked! And I agree with Zoom. If you don't frame that last incredible picture, the shunning shall begin.

corgi_love

What great pictures, Sport is just beautiful! Love the last picture too, definitely frame worthy!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
It looks like those two have really clicked! And I agree with Zoom. If you don't frame that last incredible picture, the shunning shall begin.
This should be duly noted by you Dekka.

Seriously, he looks like a love bug! You take great pictures!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I lurves him! He is so gorgeous. :D
That last one is incredible. Frame it!

Dekka

Just try me..
Awwww! What an adorable pair :D How's he fitting in?
Pretty well actually. He has no issues that I can see (other than his sprinkling). He LOVES everyone SOOOOO much. The love is not shared by all though.

This is Dekka's opinion of his constant fawning over her

Beautiful BC! The kid looks a great agility handler ... so young but already such a serious "handler face"!!

You really do gotta frame that last picture of the hug ... it's absolutely precious!

Snip

Banned
The two of them do seem to be bonding well together, which, of course, was what we hoped for. Darien also seems, for the most part, of taking on the responsibilities the way he needs to for a dog of his own. (There have been a couple times he needed reminded, but pretty easy for a 7 yo to get 'entranced' by television isn't it?? LOL)

Last year Darien really didn't seem to interested in dog stuff for a stretch, then it all of a sudden kind of took off.....and he's doing really well with it!

I just wish I had some time to play doggy stuff like the others in the house......:(:(

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Pretty well actually. He has no issues that I can see (other than his sprinkling). He LOVES everyone SOOOOO much. The love is not shared by all though.

This is Dekka's opinion of his constant fawning over her
That looks like Lizzie's opinion of Blaze for the first month! LOL She warmed up to him, fast, though. Now she lets him get away with murder. :rolleyes:

Just wait, these dogs seem to have an affect on the dogs they live with :lol-sign:

You know who he reminds me of? Tucker's Spy!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Great series of pics. How are you coming with the matting and framing? Do we start shunning now or what?

Members online

No members online now.