pitbulls are sweet animals

spudy

pitbulls are one of he most sweetis dogs a live!!! :)
there is a story i read , its all about a pitbull that had been abused and was saved by a young man . the dog is name josh and was the best dog this young man has ever had . even when he was faght in a ring with other dogs and been beatin down by people. this little story touch my heart so very much. the fact that this young man that did not really like pits to start out with , well what im trying to say is that he put 2200 dollars in to this pit that he new nothing about. he gave him one chance and josh the dog lived a happy ending with his wonderfull owner! i give the story two thumps up!!!!! :) :) :)

I think i read that story too,He found this poor dog sitting in a public area with his little head hung down. Everyone was passing him by and not even careing. He took the dog to the vet and then home . He had a little terrier to and he had to keep them in seperate rooms. He kept this pitt for over 4 or 5 years before he had to have it P.T.S. if it is the same story it was sad. But i was a happy that the pitt had found someone to love him to the end.

spudy

pits are the niced dogs in the world i love them very much!!!! i have one well i did untill the mail lady told her boss that he was trying to bit her

oriondw

user not active
I like pits, never had a problem with them in the park.

No problems = Great dogs :)

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Amstaffer said:
Pitbulls and Amstaffs are great dogs. It is amazing that they don't bite more people after the torture they endure from some of the Sadists who own them. Please check out the following link and you will find that they are better tempered than most dogs!!
www.furryfriendsfoundation.com/Truth03/Truth03.htm
Thanks for sharing that link!!!! I just wish more people would actually stop to read the whole thing.

Members online

No members online now.