Magnus Is Sick!

• Thread starter savethebulliedbreeds
  • Start date
S

savethebulliedbreeds

Since we got back from holidays and brought our dogs home from our friends house, Magnus has been vomiting on and off. He has also had diarrhea. At first I attributed it to the fact that he was with 3 other dogs and probably got into some of their food. But it has been going on (on and off) for about 2 weeks now. He is still very active and drinks and eats regularly but he has been vomiting once in a while and he has to go to the bathroom more than normal. Any ideas?

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Thanks. We figured out the problem and rectified it. He has been chewing the stuffing out of the inside of his blanket. I never realized it because he always had the hole hidden and there was never any stuffing laying around. He vomiting up some stuffing so I took his blanket away. He has not vomited since. He is eating normal and pooping normal still.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm glad you found out what the problem was and Magnus is feeling better.

Glad you found the cause!!

I would dread to think what items of clothing they would find in Baileys gut, should they take a look!! :D

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Yeah, I wonder what else Magnus has in there too sometimes lol. I put him in the basement because we had company and he was a bit to rambunctious for them and when I went down to let him up he was carrying my husbands hockey skate!!!!! And the other day we were outside fixing some stuff and he took off with my husbands cordless drill lol. What a dog!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.