What are the breeds?

What kind of personality traits does he/she have? If you've got a photo with the dog standing, especially if it includes a sofa or chair or something so we can get an idea of size it will help.

The feet are very slender and long-toed to have much, if any, water-retrieving background (like lab), and the nose is rather slender as well. The pink nose is intriguing and just too cute for words.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
When I look at a dog to figure out the breed, I look at the feet a lot. these are no way lab feet. They are slender and pointed, not big and fat and babyish like labs always have...The ears sit to high as well..i true lab has a twist to the end of it's tail..not feathered..can't see here..I think no lab..that is just my opinion.

smkie said:
When I look at a dog to figure out the breed, I look at the feet a lot. these are no way lab feet. They are slender and pointed, not big and fat and babyish like labs always have...The ears sit to high as well..i true lab has a twist to the end of it's tail..not feathered..can't see here..I think no lab..that is just my opinion.
I don't think its a purebred....definitely a mix. The high-set ears make me think maybe a little terrier.

avenlee

Why is it that when anyone asks this forum what breed their dog is and they NEVER reply to the responses? I guess it keeps us busy... :p

avenlee

LOL Renee, I can see that happening LOL! We all need to get our two cents in. Just hope we don't scare them off. hehehe

bubbatd

That's why I asked e.g. the webbed feet...I don't see any lab in it...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I say those are greyhound feet....ears up high on the head like sharpeii.but not sharpeii...some breed where they sit up high. That isn't a true lab color..even for a dark one..I had a mustard (dark)color lab once, this has red in it. Muzzle is? I am thinking

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
had to go look again..it isn't a sloppy droopy hunting dog mouth, more tidy and neat lips don't "overhang" wish I could see the tail....a little tip..you need to get those nails trimmed, looks like the dewclaw is starting to grow in a circle. My friend has a sharpei lab mix..I will post the pic..if I can't here, I'll put it in my gallery..the head is almost similar if you took out a few wrinkles and the course fur..greyhound would give it a smooth coat, but sharpeii would be the stocky body and those feet..I knew I had seen those feet before..Fergi's feet look the same..so I change my mind something very smooth coat and sharpeii

Members online

No members online now.