barking when locked in crate

josephine

Prita loves her crate,she has been sleeping in it for over two months...she didn't bark at all,she was going there on her own and then late at night i was closing her the door...yesterday night she didn't stop barking at all so i had to take her at the basement,where she has a dog house,there she doesn't bark at all,i don't like that i had to take her there,where she does her poo whereberr she wants,dad yells all the time about that...I don't know what i'm doing wrong..I haven't changed anything...
Do you think that she might got tired of it? :(

[rant on]i have way too many neighbors that hate dogs...and i had one of them that came at my house and scold us for the dog barking,she barks only when the other dogs bark or for a really good reason...(and there are 3 other dogs at the neighborhood that bark all the time but they don't say anything about them grrrrrr sheesh people sorry [rant off])

thanks!

joce

Can she see a lot of things from her crate? My corgi barks at anything she sees outside so at night we put a blanket on that side of her crate so she can't see out there.

josephine

joce said:
Can she see a lot of things from her crate? My corgi barks at anything she sees outside so at night we put a blanket on that side of her crate so she can't see out there.
i put some clothes infront of it so she can't see anything,i have her favorite toy in the crate as well,in case she wakes up and wants to bite something,also water...
In the beginning i thought that she might did her need on the clothes that lays on them,but nope nothing...ugh,i wish i could understand why she's barking

Members online

No members online now.